Reviews for Ties of Love
JBubbles chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This was super beautiful. I loved it!
EugeniaVictoria chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
wow, that was powerful! I love the Faramir/Boromir relationship, and that Boromir was always loyal and loving toward his younger brother, despite their father's opinions. The thing with the three cords and what they stand for was just so touching and beautiful. "One to tie you to life so you will never leave it..." They looked for him from the White Tower, but he did not return :( Masterfully written!
AbbyGreenEyes chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
this is really really good
Akatsuki Red chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was so beautiful and moving! I really love it!

It moved me to tears and this is so going in the 'amazing fanfic' file in my laptop!

Thank you so much for writing this!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
my goodness! awesome story. that end there made me cry. i love good faramir/boromir stories, and this one definitely counts as one of them. keep writing-especially with these characters xD
zookitty chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
so beautifully sad.

excellent writting
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
This is so beautiful and moving that I am typing with tears in my eyes. Lovely, just lovely.

Dancingkatz
VictimOfCircumstance chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Aw... that's so cute. I love Faramir/Boromir fluff, I'll protect you when the "Anti-Soppy-Faramir-and Boromir-Story-Front" comes to get you. Don't let them haters jack your steez, aiight?
Illwynd chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Oh, this is lovely and touching! It's a wonderfully invented superstition, I could believe that it is real! Great stuff!
smilebackwards chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I was re-reading some of your other fics when I came across this. I'm not usually a fan of Faramir/Boromir centric fics but this was awesome! You mentioned that it was supposed to be a Legolas fic...maybe you could write a Legolas/Boromir or Legolas/Faramir centric fic? Please?
Mackenna chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Wow. That was so beautiful, so touching, and wonderfully written. I like your take on the friendship and love between the two brothers. Great job:)
Shy-Shadow Reckless chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
I love this. I can imagine Faramir believing in that when he was little and holding on to the idea, just in case. Very cool.

As an aside as a fellow Aussie I would have gotten the Fenech quote.
Ice And Fire Vanessa chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
i luv this...)
Gypsie Rose chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I can't believe I never left a review for this story. It's been one of my favorite Boromir and Faramir stories for a long time now. I can't even really pick out a favorite part because it all works together so seamlessly!
-Rose