Reviews for Voyage of Do'Urden: Prelude
cagna chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
i never thought i'd find a fic like this when I went looking. please update soon I can't wait to see where you take this and if they go to or near blindingstone.
Kangarooney chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Hm, interesting. Very interesting. I never thought that Matron Mother Malice would turn out to want to LEAVE Menzoberanzan.

Please continue! Please oh please!
Deceptifemme chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Very intrugueing...can't wait to see more!
Musingsage chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
It'll be worth the read. I never thought Malice would leave Menzoberranzan. Zaknafein and Vierna perhaps, maybe even dinin, but not the rest.
zeynel chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
It really sounds interesting! write more, please!
vernichter chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
what the fuzz is this

when is this supposed to take place

and do you have writes to this character

go away

sorry i'm just being annoying

i'm bored
Raablyn chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Whoa . . . god, I've wondered about this very concept for months . . . and now I'm eagerly looking forward to it. The first chapter was good!
jeffo chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Why didn't the soldiers attack it's not like there going to abandon lloth for a house running off into the under dark
This story seems a bit rushed
InsanityChaosDragon chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
must. read. MORE! you HAVE to continue writing this! I swear that if you don't, I will sick Kimuri on you!
Witchmaster chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Are you kidding? Malice would never do something like that! That fact aside, it's well written and interesting.
DragonEyeZ chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Well, the basic idea of the story is good, buuut... It's not likely to happen... Sorry to say so, but it's true.
saltedbolts chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
It's short, to begin with, and with some grammar mistakes that keep distracting readers, but not very much. "he has as much say in some matters now as I do" This is far too out of character. You see, Malice, thought has some soft spot for Zak (and which is locked away in the depth of her heart), is still a typical drow female. She would never let a male, Zak or no Zak, have a say in matters; she'd still view them as those who exist to serve her, not an equal. Another strange thing is, why is there no obstacle? If such thing happens, the whole city will come to hunt for them - not to mention that they drag their 300 soldiers, which would of course draw a lot of unwanted attention.
Shadowdancer chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
...interesting...out of Malice's character, but I haven't seen *why* she did it so...
Sara chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Hi! I haven't read this story yet, but I thought you should know there's a Forgotten Realms category here now (in case you hadn't noticed). You really should put this story there. The concept of your story sounds cool! I promise to read it soon! 'Kay! Bye! Sara V.
Drizzt fan chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
You have an interesting premise, but Malice, Dinin, and Brazna would never leave because it isn't to their best interest to. Everthing to lose, nothing to gain. Remeber, they have no real feelings or loyalties. Malice didn't mind when her lover, whats his name the mage, got butchered by the undead Zak. Actually, it served her well since she had grown tired of him. Dinin enjoyed having some status as first son. Brazna wanted to rule the house.

Only, Zak, Drizzt, and maybe Vernanica would go.