Reviews for Matchmaker
EchoSunSpell chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
u're awesome girl! keep it going nd pls hurry ok? :-D can't wait for the rest of it ;-)
anon chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
TReader chapter 4 . 8/10/2003
Leave it to Victor to ruin a good moment. I wanna join the Ron&Hermione fan club. I really do like your story. It is so cute! As always can't wait for more~~!
PuchikoKitty chapter 4 . 8/10/2003
Usually, I only review a story once but this one is just way to cute and suspenseful! It's a VERY good story and I like it a lot! In fact, I've added this to my favorite stories and keep checking back to see if the next chapter is up! Yes, It's that good.
QoF chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
Ah, fairly well done. I like, and you had better continue! I hate cliffies..evilness.. (Chap. 5 MUST be done, you better hurry!)
Sweet Stephanie chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
Badi it came it came !

i love this chap!

it rox! it roxrox rox rox!

Mione Weasley chapter 4 . 8/7/2003
Aw...that was so sweet! Please keep writing b/c I just HAVE to know what is up with Victor. heheheheh I never liked Victor...
Aj Cannell chapter 4 . 8/7/2003
Another great chapter. Ron's a great guy. I'm really liking this and I hope Viktor gets punched by Ron... yea that would be great, lol.

Update... quick!:D

OneDayFamous chapter 4 . 8/7/2003
Yay, I love R/H! That kiss was so sweet, too bad Harry had to spoil it.. I hope Viktor doesn't ruin things for them now! Update soon!
Katilina chapter 4 . 8/7/2003
i love it! hurry cuz i hate the suspence
Sakura02 chapter 4 . 8/7/2003
Aww, look at your author's note; so sweet and innocent... *narrows eyes* If only they knew the real you, like I do. Buwahaha!

*ahem* Well anyway, nice chapter, I dare say. I hope you write the next chapter soon. Keep it up, mah hommie.
Mione Weasley chapter 3 . 8/4/2003
GRRNESS! That was so good you gotta update and soon! Oh and fyi ur reviews r at 40 now 41 when u get this so u HAVE to update! mua-hahahahahaha!
Sari chapter 3 . 7/29/2003
Oh how sad! poor Hermione! Luv the fic!
BlackWingedAngel chapter 3 . 7/29/2003
gosh I love this story so pleze keep writin! I need to know how it goes on!
Bulmapea chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Yay, Badi! I LOVE THIS STORY! Please write more soon- I am dying to read it... Hope Ron and Hermione make up... :)

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »