Reviews for The Weasley Reaction
XTakaX27 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
This is NOT fair! This is the fourth time in the span of an hour that I've cried! This was so touching! *Sniffs* Thanks for writing it.
shortnsweet057 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
This was so good, I cried! does Taren have a penname? I would like to read them as well.
Evfrosyne chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Whe! I can just hear that echoey voice: "Gone.. gone... gone... gone..."
Dark Syaoran chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Woah... just if they had gone to see him, things could have turned out a lot better.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
There are some things even magic can't fix.
Spear and Magic Helmet chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
A nice little companion piece. I especially liked how it ended.
Quillian chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
~

Hi,

This is Kraeg001, now known as Quillian. Some idiot got my original account axed, and as a result, all the reviews I left for this story are gone, along with my stories and the reviews that went with them. Gr…

If you’d like me to review all the chapters of this story again, just say so and I’ll do so! (Of course, I might not have reviewed this story at all, but then again, I don’t remember all the stories I’ve reviewed.) In the meantime, please consider this a sort of “votive review.
lil steph chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
this story is good!
Stahchild chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
I quite liked this. I think it was very well thought out, it wasn't rushed and it does credit to the 'Betrayed' story. You've captured the Weasley's essence as a family unit quite well, although you might have embellished on their reaction to Harry's innocence a bit more. But seriously, this was quite well written. If it's not to much to ask, who wrote this? and have they written another fic?
MiSSxMELON chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
If you don't like my story, why read it? Really, do you enjoy wasting your time on stories you don't like?
Akua chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
this is so sad! If they had gone to him, they might have had him forgive him... so sad...
se7en chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
serves them right but the fact that I did'nt know this was here hurts just a little.

bring on th pain! bring on the noise & waiting!
Kissymouse chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Hallo!
The story is very good! I have made me similar thougths about that. But I don't think that Harry would wait in Hogwarts of his friends, Dumbeldore and so on. He was 10 years in a "room" and thats why he would be in the open air. Its a good write style!
Bye Kissymouse
Krstna chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
this is amazing, its brilliant how they've managed to interlock the emotions from the other one into this one.
Kristina
Grumpy2348 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
This is a really good addition to the Betrayed universe. It is an interesting look at stuff left out in the original story line. Hope to read more of your stuff!
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »