Reviews for The Weasley Reaction
Tami chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Um... I'm sorry but you're a pretty horrible writer. I mean this is a great idea but the way you write it is just horrible. I'm sorry, but if your book ever came out, it's a litterature disaster. I mean... everything... written so horribly... Eurgh. Get another hobby please.
Lily Skylo chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Taren

Hello, :)

I think you did this well, you followed the orignal idea nicely. I thought they're reactions were really good. You've a good writer, you should write some stories of your own, I think they would be well done, I'd like to read any of them. Good job! I'm glad kateydidnt posted this for you. ;P

Lily Skylo

Sirius is and forever will be the best ;P lovable prankster padfoot!

(HE"S NOT DEAD PEOPLE HE JUST WENT AWAY FOR A LITTLE WHILE!)

... Remus is, of course, a close second!
spacecatdet chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Just got a chance to read this story and I like it. You have everyone pegged perfectly. The Weasleys all thought that they would have all the time in the world to make up for their betrayal. That he would want to be part of their family again.

If they had gone right away, I wonder if Harry would have let them have their say, or if he would have hexed them with the worst possible hexes.
Illucia chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
I wonder, how much difference would those few little days make. If they had went there immediately, who was that woman when talked about Sirius? why didn't Dumbledore do anything while he had the chance, did he want it to happen like this?

Great story. fits perfectly in 'betrayed'
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
This is a really well writen fic. Loved it.
Didaskaleinophobia chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Serves the Weasley's right.
Rachel A. Prongs chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Actually, that was pretty good. I liked it. *dances around in evil gleefullness* They deserved it.
jenn chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
tear, tear ,tear so sad they deserve it anyways. Could you write another story like this but from when they know that Corney had contact with him.
IssaBissa chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
this is intresting. I like it!
keebler-elmo chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
my compliments to whoever wrote this too bad its not a part or your story poor harry
azntgr01 chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
i like. too bad it wasn't longer...
Calen chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
So sad, but it really is their own doing. Stupid people.
Joe chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
i like it. very touching.
athenakitty chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Will the Weasleys get a chance to talk to Harry later?
malexandria chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
wow! really good story. And I remember reading the first chapter to the story that this is based on, and never being able to find it again. So thanks for posting this, and again, it's a really good story.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »