Reviews for Dark Souls
Emily chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
I absolutely love this story :D
Can't wait for the next chap
iamthecookiemonster chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Its a very good story, however, if ur NOT going to update, then take it down. Its not fair to the reader to read a great story like this and have u not update whatsoever. Just saying.
lol chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Plz don't let Hermoine tell drco Luis' proposal! And I loved this chapter! I just hope Hermoine turns into a vamp. If u ask me, female vamps are better. Update soon!
semantics chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
You should continue updating it... seriously, ppl who leave really good fanfics drive me nuts; then again I'm up 2am finishing what is available so far and well to say the least I want to know what happens next and who will Hermione choose (obviously Draco, despite lack of fluffy romance, there's always the option of gothic or he gets turned)
Vivida chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
I want Hermione to get with Luis! Update sometime please!
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 11 . 8/8/2010
Thank you.:)
Rein Lin chapter 11 . 10/2/2009
please update soon! i love your story! im excited for the next chap!xD
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 11 . 9/8/2009
please update!1
Nightraze chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
This is like the best fic EVER! are you going to update?
Margravine Green chapter 11 . 6/18/2007
OMG! Why did you stop? It's so awesome so far! please continue with it...please...
Cassie-D1 chapter 11 . 1/21/2007
I Love this story, please update soon!
UDLLORD chapter 11 . 11/17/2006
So when this story getting is next update

it like many year already
sweet.sonata chapter 11 . 10/5/2006
heyheyhey updateupdateupdate..pleasepleaseplease... Sorry for writing in triplets, its probably annyoing. This is a very original, interesting story. i never read anything like it. You make the reader feel sorry for Luis, he was probably the nicest Malfoy? Haha... funny, how it sounds. Well will you PLEASE update?
Bob-sama chapter 11 . 8/17/2006
Oh, the drama! I love this story so far, and hope you continue it. Thanks for writing such an intriguing and unique story.
darkchild chapter 11 . 7/9/2006
Please update as soon as possible, this story is really, and I mean really, good and very interesting_...