Reviews for Nouveau
Lunathelooney chapter 3 . 4/7
Did you right that poem of sorts by yourself? Because it is amazing!
RosetheFanlady chapter 7 . 1/25
Please, please, please I'm begging you! Please update this!
aqua1818 chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
oh god, please, I'm begging you, finish this. this is an absolutely beautiful piece, and the whole last chapter my heart just dropped because I knew they wouldn't end up together. and then you give us a bit of hope at that last sentence, but to leave it that is... brutal. please, please finish this. it is so well written, and I love all your characters.
Dicere chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
I could log in, but I've probably forgotten the drafted password. For the love of all that's holy, will you finish this? It is awesome, and always has been!
AzaleaBrickshire chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
WHY? Why do you have to end this chapter with that?!

This is a really good story and it antagonizes me that whenever they get so close, something pulls them apart! I love that their relationship isn't a steady one. It makes the story somehow realistic because it is not truly easy to express and act on one's emotions, let alone say it.

I love how you wrote their emotions and I can see their younger selves in these situations that you have presented.

I am not so sure if you will follow through on Aunt Maud Elaine's "prophecy" about Minerva being the last McGonagall since she is already thinking about the fate of her lineage. It would be devastatingly angsty if ever you would let that happen. But on a happier note, I think Albus and Minerva deserve to be together though they have yet to acquire a sense of maturity in which the two of them would talk about their "relationship-in-the-making" point blank and act on it instead of toeing the lines but not daring to cross it.

In the last part of this chapter, jealousy won over the best of Albus Dumbledore and it made him act on the urges that he had been cautiously holding back. He had said painful words and it cost him so much when he tried to show her his feelings for her. I love that it didn't turn sappy when it came to Minerva's reaction because I think some writers would write off Minerva to let go and be submissive. I love that you kept her in her true character. Because even though she kissed back, it didn't meant that she would let him treat her like that. Minerva is a force to be reckoned with and she had had enough of his unspoken feelings and mixed signals. Hence, the last line of this chapter is beyond remarkable. She had given him a choice. It's up to him to make the decision.

You obviously haven't updated since last year but I hope that you will finish this story. I would love to read a reply from you once you've read my review. I hope you wouldn't mind.
Minnie chapter 7 . 2/4/2015
Wow, that was really great piece of Story! Please, keep writting! I'm dying to read what happens next! They're relationship is sooooooo complicated. But it can be understood if you think about it. Really amazing work, so please go on!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Loved it
SilverCat64 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Loved it very much
Tayame Hatake chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Hello ! I'm french and even if I can't understand english, I'm not able to express it perfectly so I'm sorry if you can't understand.

I really enjoy read theses long chapters, your story is breath-taking. It's really great.
But the relationship between Minerva and Albus is so complicated ! It always seems that can't admit that they love each other.
Minerva is quite hard to understand, she's a little OOC but we can assume that it's because she's younger than in the books (where she is more pragmatic and straightforward). However she's really liking.
In the books she's one of my favorite character..
Albus… is quite like in the books. More receding in your fanfic though.

I really like your story.
I look forward to read the next chapter and I hope they'll eventually ending up together ! Good luck !
salanderB chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
I'm going to miss Gil! She was awesome, and she was a great friend.
OK. I'm beginning to think that Dumbles is actually a 90 year old virgin, and he has no clue what to do with a woman :D Not really, but he's certainly behaving in the most horrible way possible. I find it amusing how conservative he seems to be when it comes to McG. I hope he can find his courage, and doesn't make McG's life a living hell just because he's scared of whatever he's scared of. I hope she doesn't have to go away! There's always David :P
Please, update soon!
salanderB chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Arghhh! Why is he SO infuriating? And here I thought things were going well? McG is truly a dear not to hex him.
salanderB chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Well, glad that Luigi is out of the way. I do like that she did go out with him, and that she at least tried to keep her life moving.
Goodness, Dumbles trying to talk to her was making me so anxious. Why on earth can he just say that he wants to be with her? I'm not even talking about love. On the other hand, he's such a gentleman, and what little he says is absolutely lovely that he can be forgiven :P
salanderB chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
LOL That family meeting! Your humor is so good. I find myself constantly laughing. Oh, and how did you write such a wonderful character as Aunt Maud Elaine? Such a complex character. I don't know if I read her right, but despite being all tough, she did seem to give McG some genuine advice. Something like don't follow the same path I did, marry a young, uncomplicated man, and have lots of kids. Also, totally loved that she was zero charmed by Dumbles good manners and fame.
However, I hope she's all wrong about her "prophesy", and that Dumbles and McG can be happy together (even if they don't have any offspring). And, I'm dying to know what she meant by when she said Dumbles had already done this before.
And, yay, the finally kissed!
salanderB chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
The death of McG's nephew was so sad. Loved meeting her family, like all your other characters, they were wonderful to read.

Also, is this how it's going to be with Dumbles? Being incredibly adorable, obviously noticing that she melts at his feet, but not quite telling her that he loves her? Poor McG. That's going to be torture.

And why? What's his deal? Why doesn't he tell her? Does he seriously think he's too old for her? I think it's genius that you have not written the story through his POV. We get some glimpses of what is going on through his head, but not enough to know why he is so reserved. In fact, we don't know what his love life was like, or if he even had one.
I also like that while he is incredibly adorable, there's a much rough and darker side to him.

McG is just perfect, though. I like her character so much!
salanderB chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Oh, so I think I get a clearer picture of why they grew apart so much during the war. Was it because of what happened to Blundell? McG says Dumbles was incredibly cold about it, and in a very typical fashion he just swallowed his guilt all by himself, and moved forward. I can see now, why McG would think ill of him (of Dumbles), and think of him as just some other ruthless commander without any sense of compassion. I understand why she would not want to deal with someone like Dumbles, then after the war. Especially, since Dumbles became a super star after defeating Grindelwald (understandably so).

And, dear lord, that dream sequence! adkjskdslfjdkslajfkl How on earth did you write something so ridiculously sexy?