Reviews for Nouveau
Minnie chapter 7 . 2/4
Wow, that was really great piece of Story! Please, keep writting! I'm dying to read what happens next! They're relationship is sooooooo complicated. But it can be understood if you think about it. Really amazing work, so please go on!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Loved it
sleepingdragoness chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Loved it very much
Tayame Hatake chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Hello ! I'm french and even if I can't understand english, I'm not able to express it perfectly so I'm sorry if you can't understand.

I really enjoy read theses long chapters, your story is breath-taking. It's really great.
But the relationship between Minerva and Albus is so complicated ! It always seems that can't admit that they love each other.
Minerva is quite hard to understand, she's a little OOC but we can assume that it's because she's younger than in the books (where she is more pragmatic and straightforward). However she's really liking.
In the books she's one of my favorite character..
Albus… is quite like in the books. More receding in your fanfic though.

I really like your story.
I look forward to read the next chapter and I hope they'll eventually ending up together ! Good luck !
salanderB chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
I'm going to miss Gil! She was awesome, and she was a great friend.
OK. I'm beginning to think that Dumbles is actually a 90 year old virgin, and he has no clue what to do with a woman :D Not really, but he's certainly behaving in the most horrible way possible. I find it amusing how conservative he seems to be when it comes to McG. I hope he can find his courage, and doesn't make McG's life a living hell just because he's scared of whatever he's scared of. I hope she doesn't have to go away! There's always David :P
Please, update soon!
salanderB chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Arghhh! Why is he SO infuriating? And here I thought things were going well? McG is truly a dear not to hex him.
salanderB chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Well, glad that Luigi is out of the way. I do like that she did go out with him, and that she at least tried to keep her life moving.
Goodness, Dumbles trying to talk to her was making me so anxious. Why on earth can he just say that he wants to be with her? I'm not even talking about love. On the other hand, he's such a gentleman, and what little he says is absolutely lovely that he can be forgiven :P
salanderB chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
LOL That family meeting! Your humor is so good. I find myself constantly laughing. Oh, and how did you write such a wonderful character as Aunt Maud Elaine? Such a complex character. I don't know if I read her right, but despite being all tough, she did seem to give McG some genuine advice. Something like don't follow the same path I did, marry a young, uncomplicated man, and have lots of kids. Also, totally loved that she was zero charmed by Dumbles good manners and fame.
However, I hope she's all wrong about her "prophesy", and that Dumbles and McG can be happy together (even if they don't have any offspring). And, I'm dying to know what she meant by when she said Dumbles had already done this before.
And, yay, the finally kissed!
salanderB chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
The death of McG's nephew was so sad. Loved meeting her family, like all your other characters, they were wonderful to read.

Also, is this how it's going to be with Dumbles? Being incredibly adorable, obviously noticing that she melts at his feet, but not quite telling her that he loves her? Poor McG. That's going to be torture.

And why? What's his deal? Why doesn't he tell her? Does he seriously think he's too old for her? I think it's genius that you have not written the story through his POV. We get some glimpses of what is going on through his head, but not enough to know why he is so reserved. In fact, we don't know what his love life was like, or if he even had one.
I also like that while he is incredibly adorable, there's a much rough and darker side to him.

McG is just perfect, though. I like her character so much!
salanderB chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Oh, so I think I get a clearer picture of why they grew apart so much during the war. Was it because of what happened to Blundell? McG says Dumbles was incredibly cold about it, and in a very typical fashion he just swallowed his guilt all by himself, and moved forward. I can see now, why McG would think ill of him (of Dumbles), and think of him as just some other ruthless commander without any sense of compassion. I understand why she would not want to deal with someone like Dumbles, then after the war. Especially, since Dumbles became a super star after defeating Grindelwald (understandably so).

And, dear lord, that dream sequence! adkjskdslfjdkslajfkl How on earth did you write something so ridiculously sexy?
salanderB chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
So happy I came across this story! You have such a refreshing view on the characters and their relationships! Plus, your writing is so addictive, it's impossible to stop reading!
It's amazing how you write Dumbles and McG. They're both so alive. McG is so lovely, and funny. I also like that Dumbles retains his eccentric facade, but you can see how serious he truly is beneath it.

Love the little hints about the war. It makes me wonder why they distanced themselves so much, after it. I'm sure they shared many intimate moments when living in the battlefield.

The talk about men being bastards was extremely good. Loved how mortified McG was, and loved how Dumbles was trying to say "But I'm actually nice, please, don't put me in the same bag"
Besilea chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Hope for more soon!
greenlover2 chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
OMG! you actually wrote... WOW! please write more soon. Can't leave us with this cliffhanger. It was very well written. Thank you :)
Miss Baxter chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
IMustHaveSaidItWrong chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Damn, I hate this story! Simply because it's soooooo addictive! I hate how these two won't just admit their feelings! Haha, just joking, I know how hard it is to tell someone you have feelings for them... I absolutely love this plot, you're doing a great job with it, and I love the fact that the chapters are so long but full of meaningful content, it's fantastic! Now I gotta continue reading this, can't wait to see what will happen next!