Reviews for The Serpent, the Witch and the Cupboard
Nuna Hatem chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
This was really cute! Great job and I loved the ending :)
XxUrBadLuckCharmxX chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
OMG LOVED THIS. Ginny is just a teensy bit shy for my taste, but it's so cute. t works perfectly well. As a lover of Draco, i take offense at the way you described him in the beginning :) but i think it's a really great story. I love it, its well written and sparks off the page. I can see it come to life in my head, and i must say it was fantastical to "watch" :)
thepinkunicorn chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Other than Draco being kind of OOC, this was really good! Funny, awesome, and a good plot, I must say. So, awesome job! I really liked it!
she wants to move chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
lovely story. You have the characters down to a T!
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Once again, a brilliant story! I'm sure you have been showered with never-ending compliments by the way you write and how vast your imagination is! All of your stories are amazing and just... so ... Argh, can't even find the word for it! Its just that, i really admire your writing skills and you deserved to be rewarded with a lot of golds and rainbows. Okay... I'm spouting nonsense.

NR
writeyourlove chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
I love how Draco isn't this gorgeous, seductive boy is this. He's shy and nervous and inexperienced. It's different and I wish I saw that more often.
puppylove98162 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This was really great! I really can't belive a so selfish, self-centered, lying-(i'm getting carried away). Well the main point is...YOU DID A AWESOME JOB!
Ella Not Lotte chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Oh, this was great. A little light, fluffy piece with lots of snogging mixed in. Which I must say, was fantastically written. Of course as a teenage girl that has been thoroughly indoctrinated into the Draco Malfoy fan club, the fact that Draco is described as average looking wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear, but I feel as though the story wouldn't have worked without it. I mean, Draco was at times un-Slytherin and OOC, but this story wasn't meant to be really in character. Good job!

-Ella
snowgem chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Aw... loved this so much.
MagicMariah chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
YAY!
Draco Ginny Forever chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Aw that was cute! Excellent ending!
Draco Ginny Forever chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Fantastic Start! Very cute!
Hysteria and Chaos chapter 2 . 1/1/2009