Reviews for Smile
Kiara Orihara chapter 56 . 12/13/2014
omg I'm gonna cry, this is so sad! ;;
Kiara Orihara chapter 34 . 12/13/2014
have you wrote it yet?! OwO
Kiara Orihara chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
omg when does Seto get to meet Jou's dad?
Kiara Orihara chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
omg this was so cute XD
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
What I find really sad is how Kaiba is anorexic. I expect this of teenage girls but not... OHMYGOD FANFIC IDEA!
night-hood chapter 56 . 8/10/2013
The description said it was completed right? Hm. Well, in my honest opinion I don't think you tied up alll the loose ends well enough. Like Yuugi's reaction to Yami or Hiroto's feelings to Jou/Otogi. And I think that Seto's personality was way off. But I guess the fic was all right. Mediocre at best. Yeah so that's about it.
Thanks for the good read
nchai001 chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
Haha younger siblings can be so smart sometimes.
EnternalYami chapter 56 . 7/6/2012
That was a very touching story. I love it! Everyone seemed to be happy...except for *sniff* Yami. And exactly does he feel about his Darkness's feelings?

Anyways, I think that you did a simply wonderful job. One of the best I've read yet.
EnternalYami chapter 48 . 7/6/2012
*starts crying for Yami* I don't normally /hate/ Anzu but *sniff* I wish she would just find somebody else. *huggs Yami plushy while thinking about throwing the Anzu plushy into the fireplace*
EnternalYami chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
*wipes tears away* Poor Seto...I feel so sorry for him. Great job though.
Renchikolul chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Actually i dont mind Anzu and Yugi its Tea and Yugi that gets me pissed. The english version really made her stupid and annoying but Anzu her japense sversion I like much better.
Alice chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
O.M.G. Your story totally cracks me up in a good way. Seriously; I'm rolling around laughing 'cause of the dog reference Honda made like, two chapters ago and everyone's looking at me like "Who slipped what into your tea?" Anyways, you're a great writer. Your story has spunk, for lack of a better word. So, I do expect more stories from you, and please, please, please DON'T change your writing style.

PS: I love this story. I'm re-reading it for like, the fourth time... XD
dancing elf chapter 56 . 3/25/2011
enchanting story
seto chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Sentiment for Lost Creatures chapter 56 . 11/17/2009
If I'm late for school, or haven't finished all of my coursework, I blame this!

This has had me so hooked!

It's literally grabbed me by the collar and gone, READ THIS!

And I have quite happily obliged!

I'm gathering no Part 3?

That is a shame, I would quite happily read more of this! :D