Reviews for Green Predator
loved it
mcgurrin chapter 10 . 5/26/2006
i like it
Chaotic Jinx chapter 10 . 4/11/2004
AW, that was so... SAD! I felt like almost crying!
HOW COULD U KILL JEN? Its not fare! She was just like the coolest chic EVER and u go and KILL HER OFF! BAH!
U suc man!, no, not really. That was really good Icy pop. Ill go read something els now.
Chaotic Jinx chapter 5 . 4/11/2004
O, tricky, shes psycotic, b/c of her mutation and magneto. Interesting...
Chaotic Jinx chapter 4 . 4/11/2004
DUN DUN DUH! What will happen next? *GASP* THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME! WHen does Jen get to fight someone els, i like those parts. But the hol thing is great!
Chaotic Jinx chapter 3 . 4/10/2004
THAT BASTED! I hope Wolvie clawed him, Cyc blasted him and Stormy fried him the cowedly BARSTED! ILL KILL 'IM ME SELF! *lunges but is stoped by auther*
I.L.: U dont get to kil, him. Hes needed for the plot line.
Right, any-hoo. It was a greaT CHAPTER!
Chaotic Jinx chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
K.V? Right, whats rong with just 'Nightcrawler'? Bah.
Whatever, but PORE JEN! SHES ALL GRREN AND ALONE! Well, shes not alone, and i wouldnt mind being green...
Ahem, nice work!
Chaotic Jinx chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
WOOT! Go jen! KICK HIS BUT! yeh, Wolvies to! Er, i mean, not Wolvies, he'll just slice ya open. but looks good.
~*Chaotic Jinx*~ (Told ya id get around to reading this)
hot moma chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
I enjoyed the plot and the character development. I alway knew you were good and this shows it.
Bookworm chapter 10 . 9/8/2003
Luved story but thought she didn't really have to die. Jen was really cool.
Lizzi chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
so far so good! can't wait to read the rest! good job.
jodi chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
it took me a while to get to reading your stories but i'm realy glad i did you are a beauttiful writer in general andi love the way you expand on stories that are all ready their writeing is one of my owne passions and i appriceat good writeing and i love you work alomst as mucha i love you! alwaysewrite and alwways creat writeing is art and it takes a real artist
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Well, I really liked that chapter. The way you had the characters act was very realistic and well written.

God bless,
KeeperMusicNight chapter 10 . 7/21/2003
this story is really good! omg it almost made me cry...almost. cant wait 4 more of your stories! :)
RogueDragon5 chapter 10 . 7/14/2003
Great story! love it, don't worry it was a good ending.