Reviews for DFusion Zero One: Burizalor Saga revised
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 32 . 5/26/2011
Finally Garudamon gets to shine, if only briefly. She's probably my favorite of the 01 ultimates. Odd that she has a man's body, however. It's too bad that they never let her, Tentomon, Palmon, or Gomamon go mega in the series.
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 23 . 5/25/2011
Exactly what is Burizalor? Is he a computer virus of some sort, or perhaps a digital being separate from digimon?
SkyHighFan chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
Nice. I like this version of Piedmon's destruction better than the show's. Sure the show's was good, but I would have liked it better if MagnaAngemon had been the one to knock Piedmon into that Gate of Destiny. Given that that was MagnaAngemon's attack, he can be considered the one that killed Piedmon, but it just would have been so much cooler if he'd been the one to do that. MagnaAngemon is one powerful Ultimate. He was able to destroy Piedmon and take on BlackWarGreymon both incredibly powerful Megas.
Taeniaea chapter 39 . 9/24/2006
I Love The Story!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 39 . 2/22/2004
BlackTerriermon: (imitates The Rock) Finally...we finished this story! (collapses to ground)
(rolls eyes) Awesome story, and remake. Well, we're off to start the next saga, and we'll catch up as soon as possible. Taiora forever!
BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to momentai...(gasps as The Rock picks him up, does The People's Eyebrow, then Rock Bottoms him)
The Rock: Let that be a lesson to you, jabroni. Don't you ever-And The Rock means EVER-try to imitate The Rock, unless you look as good as The Rock does! (smirks lightly at DC) IF YOU SMELL...WHAT THE ROCK...IS COOKIN'!
Digi fan chapter 39 . 9/5/2003
What a great ending, this was better then the first one. Can't wait to read Fusion zero 02.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 39 . 9/5/2003
No, his name's not Buddy" For christs sake Kari!

I assume Control spires are gonna be in evidence next time?
Alan Wilkinson chapter 38 . 9/5/2003
Tai couldn't get out? Or did he just about escape and is simply late home?
fett chapter 39 . 9/4/2003
This was a great end to a great story. I can't wait to read Zero Two.
fett chapter 38 . 9/4/2003
It's great to see that Burizalor has finally been defeated.
fett chapter 38 . 9/4/2003
It's great to see that Burizalor has finally been defeated.
Anthony1 chapter 39 . 9/4/2003
At long last the Burizalor Saga along with the first season of digimon fusion one has come to an end and what a way to go. I can hardly wait to see what you do in the second season. But if it is anything like the first season it should be worth reading.
DarkWarrior chapter 39 . 9/4/2003
Good way to end the story, man!
DarkWarrior chapter 38 . 9/4/2003