Reviews for DFusion Zero One: Burizalor Saga revised
Ford1114 chapter 39 . 11/23/2017
The final chapter, the Digidestined (though Matt feels upset of wanting to train) and their friends are glad in hearing that Taichi is alive. Burizalor is still alive and wanting revenge.

Next time, I will be rereading Season 2 of D-Fusion with the Zero Two cast joining.
Ford1114 chapter 38 . 11/23/2017
Things are cooling down as I'm almost done rereading. Omega X heals Burizalor and abandons the coward. After seeing flashbacks, Burizalor tries to backstab only that Omega X fires in finally wiping out Burizalor. Then the dimension explodes that Tai is nowhere to be seen.
Ford1114 chapter 37 . 11/23/2017
Omega X counters Burizalor again before saying he call it quits. This pisses off Burizalor as he throws his homing discs at Omega X.
Burizalor (Prime): Round and round the monkey goes! If he should stop, then off with his nose!

Seeing more flashbacks of Matt. At this time, Matt (DF-616 Prime) doesn't have a certain Yamakins inside his mind, so his actions later on in D-Fusion to continue being the best are on his own.

Burizalor is cut by his own attack and pleading mercy like a little bitch (Years later in TFS, Freeza calls Vegeta "like a bitch").
Ford1114 chapter 36 . 11/23/2017
Four more chapters left of this saga.

Burizalor figures out the Holy Beasts and attempts to gain his wish with Omega X chasing after him. But fails. Everyone leaves the place except the Digital Fusion and Tyrant. Yes, Burizalor is outsmarted by a bunch of meddling kids. And so, both fighters resume their fight in the Dark Dimension.
Ford1114 chapter 35 . 11/23/2017
The other holy beasts make their debut. Looking back, despite their Digimon inspired by the Four Symbols, it was the first time you used the concept in fanfic; then YYGDM introduced the real Four Symbols as Beast Spirits (besides the fake YYH Saint Beasts seen) to the point this is one of the major themes. I recall Huanglongmon appear much later in the original, while he appears much early in Kai.

The Digicores restored those killed to life such as Matt and Sora.
Ford1114 chapter 34 . 11/23/2017
Omega X vs. Burizalor continues. The countdown of the planet destruction begins. Azulongmon makes his appearance. Then Burizalor transform into 100% of his power (In Kai version, Burizalor has devil horns and wings).
Ford1114 chapter 33 . 11/23/2017
There's celebrations as the Digidestined are planning to return back home. They are returning to File Island, to which they remember the memories. Tai and Sora share a kiss, thus creating one of your best fan couples. They are about to go to the trolley cart.

Then, he survives. Burizalor survived from the Life Bomb.

I should have recall that Izzy survived from Burizalor's attack before. Well, Leomon is gravely injured. But the worse moment is written, Burizalor kills Sora. Holy fucking shit, I remember it and the Kai version to this day.

This is the big moment. This chapter also begins the writing format improves and begin to use bold words. Tai is pissed like Goku. Tai and Agumon fuse into the Digital Fusion warrior: Omega X (DF-616 Prime). That's right, he's the hero that years later, the Ascendents of DFKai are inspired from him and Digital Fusion.

Metallica plays as Omega X is beating Burizalor like nothing as we cheer on him. And we hear this dialogue that we grew up with in Toonami :)
Burizalor (Prime): Hey! Why can't I hit you? Just tell me!
...
Omega X (Prime): You didn't say please.
Frieza (Prime): Please...what? Please!? You! Alright then! Please! (Burizalor blasts Omega X right in the face but it has no effect) Huh!?
Omega X (Prime): You can destroy planets, but you can never destroy what I am, friend!
Burizalor (Prime): (fear stricken) You...what...what are you?
Omega X (Prime): I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
Ford1114 chapter 32 . 11/23/2017
Well, WarGreymon throws the Life Bomb and seemly defeats Burizalor. Next chapter I'm rereading is going to be a big changer in fandom.
Ford1114 chapter 31 . 11/23/2017
Corner Prime, Venus mentions karaoke. Then YYGDM shows Venus singing in German and that a certain Australian Kuiper likes singing.

WarGreymon uses Mach Speed against Burizalor. Angemon and Angewomon briefly help out. Then WarGreymon is raising his hands for the Life Bomb.
Ford1114 chapter 30 . 11/23/2017
The fate of two worlds continues. Burizalor reaches 50% of his power. I see in Corner Prime, the author at that time hasn't seen enough of Teen Titans, then he already did and has become one of his fave shows.
Ford1114 chapter 29 . 11/23/2017
The battle of WarGreymon vs. Burizalor starts. Excellent, this is just like the first round of Goku vs. Freeza.
Ford1114 chapter 28 . 11/23/2017
We see the flashback of Matt meeting with the tyrant. MetalGarurumon gives his all, but Burizalor counters and proceeds to torture him and Matt. Then, Tai & WarGreymon finally arrives to the battlefield.

At last, Tai (DF-616 Prime) meets his arch-enemy, Burizalor (DF-616 Prime). Burizalor kills Matt as the Digidestined of Friendship gives his last speech with Aerith's Death playing before dying. Comparing this and Kai, the Kai version of that speech is a big improvement with better reasons why Burizalor is responsible for the chain of events. Matt has proven to be a better leader.

The fated fight between the Digidestined of Courage and the Digital Tyrant begins.
Ford1114 chapter 27 . 11/23/2017
Let's Kick It Up song plays that nice I remember that MagnaAngemon and Angewomon have extended fight scene against Burizalor unlike Gohan simply delivered a huge blast at Freeza.

Then, the worst has yet to come. Burizalor transforms into his final form as Bizarro Sephiroth theme plays. Just like Freeza, Burizalor's final form is sleek and gives a game changer to One Winged Angel tropes in anime. Chuumon and shockingly Izzy are killed. The Digidestined tried their all, but Burizalor proves to be too much as he evades their attacks.
Ford1114 chapter 26 . 11/23/2017
Leomon and Burizalor fight. Indeed, Leomon transforms into SaberLeomon. Then, Burizalor transforms into his third form and delivers pain balls at SaberLeomon. Then the two Angel Digimon saves their friend and delivers blasts at Burizalor.
Ford1114 chapter 25 . 11/23/2017
The fight against Burizalor wages on, unlike most villains, Burizalor is a real sadist indeed. He pretty much tortures Patamon by stomping on him. Then, Leomon arrives in joining the action (While in Kai, Leomon fused with Ogremon and Marsmon to become BanchoLeomon).