Reviews for DFusion Zero One: Burizalor Saga revised
fett chapter 37 . 9/2/2003
It was neat seeing Burizalor getting beaten by his own attacks. Atleast he can't say no body warned him about it.
Anthony1 chapter 37 . 9/2/2003
This story is coming down to the wire. Only two more chapters left until the Burizlaor Saga comes to an end. I can't wait to see how you end this story and also when you begin working on the the next saga of digimon fusion.
DarkWarrior chapter 36 . 9/2/2003
The action is getting intense now!
DarkWarrior chapter 35 . 9/2/2003
This is good! Glad to see Matt and Sora back in the game!
DarkWarrior chapter 34 . 9/1/2003
Cool wrok, man!
DarkWarrior chapter 33 . 9/1/2003
Burizalor is asking for it now!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 36 . 9/1/2003
Considering how many chapters the party took to start, I wouldn't be too worried. 'two or 3' indeed.

Isn't it about time Omega X brought out the special attacks?
Alan Wilkinson chapter 35 . 9/1/2003
Davis you poor idiot. _

So we're almost at the End, huh?
fett chapter 36 . 8/31/2003
That was a nice speech that Matt made. I wasn't expecting him to say anything that nice.
Anthony1 chapter 36 . 8/31/2003
The finally parts of the battle between Omega X and Burizalor has been set. With the others waiting for the outcome of the battle their is still a question to be answered. Even if Omega X defeats Burizalor, will he be able to escape before the dark dimension blows up?
fett chapter 35 . 8/31/2003
All I got to say is that Davis got what was coming to him.
DarkWarrior chapter 32 . 8/31/2003
Awesome!
DarkWarrior chapter 31 . 8/31/2003
This is getting intense!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 34 . 8/31/2003
*grin* I thought Kaiba would know better than that. And since when did Yami have Revival Jam in his deck?

Go Omega X! (Wonder what the power levels are at the moment)
Anthony1 chapter 34 . 8/31/2003
Just when I thought that fight between Omega X and Burizalor was intense, Burizalor decides to use his full power. But even after he did that Omega X still has the advantage. However, that could all change in the next chapter.
154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »