Reviews for DFusion Zero One: Burizalor Saga revised
Ford1114 chapter 9 . 11/23
Now here's the first mention of the Demon Special Corps (In Kai, a different group is referred as the Nightmare Special Squad). Myotismon brings Matt & Gabumon for recovery. The Digidestined visits Gennai and in order to awaken their crest powers. Of course Yamato and his Digimon escapes after recovery and is on the run.
Ford1114 chapter 8 . 11/23
Tai learns about Burizalor as X warns him to stay away, of course they'll meet anyway. Matt & MetalGarurumon face off against the different Myotismon, then he transforms into VenomMyotismon and badly injures them.
Ford1114 chapter 7 . 11/23
Welp, just like Veggie, MetalGarurumon learns how to sense ki energy. Turns out Gennai is around.
Ford1114 chapter 6 . 11/23
Ah, this chap was release around the time Freddy vs. Jason came out, that inspired you to have these two horror icons to appear in Corner Prime.

Yeah, I remember Chuumon is Dende, Falcomon takes over in Kai (with the Olympus XII Digimon appearing). Angemon and Angewomon fight off Machinedramon. Photon Mare! Cue Machinedramon blind and briefly sees a shot of Burizalor. :P

Then, Machinedramon meets Yamato & MetalGarurumon. Machinedramon tells what happen to the lower realm where Gennai take the Eggs and Digicores, I remember that was destroyed by Burizalor. Well, Machinedramon is killed after this info.
Ford1114 chapter 5 . 11/23
Corner Prime mentions the first four seasons of Digimon just ended its series finale with fanfics continue its legacy. Few years later, Data Squad was release; few more years later, Xros Wars and the much hated Young Hunters were release; even few more years later, the tri. movies and Appmons are release; so the Digimon franchise is going strong. The Warlord appears as so pure evil, years later, the Kai version of him teamed up with the main antagonists of Across Dimensions and later with Burizalor & Cyrus.

Welp, Burizalor's forces killed most of the villagers with a sole survivor.
Ford1114 chapter 4 . 11/23
Uh oh, Vegeta just shows up in Corner Prime. He's the prince of all saiyans! Years later, TeamFourStar did their take as their fave jackass. :) Oh shit, we get to meet your Saiyan OC: Coral (Years later, it is revealed that Coral and Tabaga are the same character). She and Vegeta are gonna fight.

Tai and Agumon are back in action as they are heading to Spiral Mountain and train to get stronger. Burizalor's forces arrive in another village.

Oh, I forgot the fact that Vegeta and Coral are like step-siblings. :P What the heck, the Digital Warlord is coming to Corner Prime?!
Ford1114 chapter 3 . 11/23
Haha, in Corner Prime, BW and Renamon like to make some love.

MetalGarurumon powers up. MetalSeadramon tries to trick him, but the wolf destroys the Dark Master easily.
Ford1114 chapter 2 . 11/23
Oh man, SSJ4T mentions the Burizalor Saga was an epic series, then years later, the Kai version tops it all. Indeed, there are Digishippings mentioned in Corner Prime used in your fics.

Matt & Gabumon recovered as they meet MetalSeadramon (In Kai, MetalSeadramon appeared early in the Invaders Saga, and that Rezo takes over). The Digidestined of Friendship are heading to Spiral Mountain.

The Digidestined arrive at Spiral Mountain, and that I get to meet Burizalor (DF-616 Prime) himself. Yes, we see Machinedramon as Dodoria and a different Myotismon (Phelesmon in Kai) as Zarbon. Burizalor (Prime), the forerunner who's not voiced by Linda Young; was a major villain before Burizalor (Kai) as Chris Ayres (give prayers to recovery) who has a Golden form.
Ford1114 chapter 1 . 11/23
The second saga of DF-616 Prime to reread: The Burizalor Saga, one of the longest arcs ever like the actual Namek/Ginyu/Frieza sagas.

As their setting up the ship, there's a moment with Keke and Mimi discussing who are X's parents are. Keke mentions his father is the greatest known in the Digiverse. Well, the heroes find a way for their ship to go to Spiral Mountain for a month. They are about to land on Spiral Mountain, playing the role as Planet Namek.
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 32 . 5/26/2011
Finally Garudamon gets to shine, if only briefly. She's probably my favorite of the 01 ultimates. Odd that she has a man's body, however. It's too bad that they never let her, Tentomon, Palmon, or Gomamon go mega in the series.
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 23 . 5/25/2011
Exactly what is Burizalor? Is he a computer virus of some sort, or perhaps a digital being separate from digimon?
SkyHighFan chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
Nice. I like this version of Piedmon's destruction better than the show's. Sure the show's was good, but I would have liked it better if MagnaAngemon had been the one to knock Piedmon into that Gate of Destiny. Given that that was MagnaAngemon's attack, he can be considered the one that killed Piedmon, but it just would have been so much cooler if he'd been the one to do that. MagnaAngemon is one powerful Ultimate. He was able to destroy Piedmon and take on BlackWarGreymon both incredibly powerful Megas.
Taeniaea chapter 39 . 9/24/2006
I Love The Story!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 39 . 2/22/2004
BlackTerriermon: (imitates The Rock) Finally...we finished this story! (collapses to ground)
(rolls eyes) Awesome story, and remake. Well, we're off to start the next saga, and we'll catch up as soon as possible. Taiora forever!
BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to momentai...(gasps as The Rock picks him up, does The People's Eyebrow, then Rock Bottoms him)
The Rock: Let that be a lesson to you, jabroni. Don't you ever-And The Rock means EVER-try to imitate The Rock, unless you look as good as The Rock does! (smirks lightly at DC) IF YOU SMELL...WHAT THE ROCK...IS COOKIN'!
Digi fan chapter 39 . 9/5/2003
What a great ending, this was better then the first one. Can't wait to read Fusion zero 02.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »