Reviews for DFusion Zero One: Burizalor Saga revised
AnT chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Wow I was wondering when you review one of my stories. Course I check your fics; your tamers fic was one of my favorites which it also inspired me to write Digimon Tribute. Hope you review my future chapters.
fett chapter 29 . 8/23/2003
So far this is has been a great fight. I can't wait to see what happens next between Wargreymon and Burizalor.
Anthony1 chapter 29 . 8/23/2003
A awesome way to start off what will most certainly be an awesome battle. I can hardly wait to see what will come as a result of the next chapter. Until next time, see ya.
fett chapter 28 . 8/22/2003
It's a shame Matt had to die after he finally realized that he wasn't capable of beating Burizalor. On the plus side it greats to see that Tai and Agumon are finally redy to take him on.
Anthony1 chapter 28 . 8/22/2003
You were right when you said that this chapter was going to be emotional. Matt has unfortunately passed on but he will be avenged when Tai and WarGreymon face off against Burizalor.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 27 . 8/22/2003
What about Magna Antidote? Could that revive Izzy?Two angels ought to be able to do SOMETHING.

Hurry up Agumon...

You've been saying that for several chapters now...
fett chapter 27 . 8/21/2003
Things are really heating up now. Burizalor is proving to be even harder than Matt had originally thought.
Anthony1 chapter 27 . 8/21/2003
Burizalor has finally reached his final form and the DigiDestined have no chance of stopping him. Not even the now powered up MetalGarurumon stands a chance. The next chapter will hopefully will have the tide of the battle turn for the heros.
DarkWarrior chapter 26 . 8/21/2003
The fight between Burizalor and Leomon were cool!
DarkWarrior chapter 25 . 8/20/2003
Very cool action!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 26 . 8/20/2003
Still calling it Omega X, huh? Though. Tai has yet to show any signs of a connection like T.k's or Kari's.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 25 . 8/20/2003
heh. Looks like T.K and Kari have already begun the connections required for Bio-Merging.

Poor Saberleomon. He's doomed.

Wonder what the party games are gonna be like...
fett chapter 26 . 8/19/2003
This fight is really progressing nicely. I can't wait for Burizalor to reach his finale transformation and for Omega X to show up.
Anthony1 chapter 26 . 8/19/2003
The fight between Burizalor and Leomon was awesome. But with him currently out of the battle and with Burizalor being able to transform once again, things don't look good.
DarkWarrior chapter 24 . 8/19/2003
This is getting awesome! Poor Joe!
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »