Reviews for Chance and the Alphabet
Beaux Folle chapter 4 . 11/14/2003
That was awesome. I'm glad that Will got a glory moment.
a nuther chapter 4 . 11/13/2003
Oddly enough, I enjoyed reading your Quidditch match better than I like watching any sport in real life. I'm really glad that Will and Abby are still alive through your writing, and look forward to the next installment!
Alice chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Lovely story! Will Lowby is *very* endearing. :) It's really sweet, when he gets nervous around Abby and I think you describe and show both of their characters very well. Hope you update soon, great job!
Elise chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
It's great to see you're continuing this story! I'm learning to like Will for his own sake, rather than as some faceless love from Abby's past. And it's nice to see Abby from his eyes. Since you left me hanging there with the Quidditch, I'd consider it a favor if you got the next chapter up fairly soon. But that, of course, is your own discretion, and meanwhile I'll just keep rereading! Thanks!
Beaux Folle chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Aw... I'm so happy that you decided to write a story about Will. I was sad that he wasn't brought into the story more during "Interwoven", but I understand the reasonsing behind that.

Well written (as all your fics are) and highly entertaing. It was too cute!