Reviews for Past and Future
ilover145 chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
Holy crap! I love this story! Will Katsura be told of the two Himuras' situation?

Can't wait to read more!

ilover145
H2O-Melon chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
I miss this fic sooo much! been waiting sooo long :(
TexasDreamer01 chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
Ah, but then do any of us have an excuse for our unfinished stories? ;)

I wonder what's happening in the present with how badly Battousai is injured. Is everyone feeling off, is Time getting itchy fingers to rectify the entire mess? And is the Saitou of the Bakumatsu going to put his sneaky nose into everything? (Though it would be nice for him to have a sneak; it would make the funny look on his face when they try to pull off the whole "this guy that looks exactly like me when I was a hitokiri is actually my little brother" quite hilarious.)

update?,

brittney
H2O-Melon chapter 19 . 9/21/2011
I miss this story! please resurrect it :)
of-the-sunshine chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Lol, I gotta review, poor 'Kentai-san' I wonder what'll happen when Kaoru and co. meet him... Andways, good chapter, really really long, for which I am grateful for. Has lots of emotion, action, and the plot is just unique. Btw, I love you username, although the -san kinda cancels out the Hitokiri part ) GOod job!
tangune chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
good story please read mine since i read yours
Leo's Katanas chapter 19 . 1/12/2010
Awesome!

Please update soon!
thelazyreader chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
This is the most enjoyable RK time travel fic I've ever read. One thing though; please do not end this fic with everything being restored back to normal like in the other fic 'Into the Past'. The 'alternate timelines' plotline gives a good oppurtunity for the younger Kenshin to fix his life's mistakes and get the happiness that he's always deserved but which eluded him for decades(SAVE TOMOE).
gg chapter 19 . 12/1/2008
Your story is very touching in that latter pats. Is their any chance of making it an AU story(where, say Tomoe survives and Kenshin finds happiness with her in a different timeline)?
WindiosSiesta chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Wonderful! Your story is just wonderful. Even though there is typing mistakes sometimes, it is still a fascinating RK fic. Your idea is very amazing, Rurouni Kenshin and Battousai. And I have to say that I love your Battousai portrait. I think he is a little out of character but no problem. I love him when he act like a child beacause he is really a child. In the manga, he has to become so mature before age and have to do the hardest work, that always make me feel sad. Now you give him a brother figure, and none other than Rurouni. How I love your idea of their brother-like bond.

But you HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS STORY! I can't believe you stop it since 2005. Please, continue it, it is such a great work, you CAN'T abandon it here! I want to know what will happen to Battousai, and what will Rurouni do now. Even though I think that the ending (if you have an ending for it, agrh) will not be a happy one because they will have to seperate and come back to their own world.

CONTINUE IT, PLEASE!
ojuzu chapter 19 . 6/12/2007
*reads profile* YOU'RE ALIVE! *glomp* Eheheh, sorry about that. I can be...overenthusiastic. It's wonderful to read a Kenshin fic without overmuch romance. I've shied away from the RK fandom because of too much romance overtones in the ones I /did/ read. Hmm, have you read Eric Flint's book 1632? If not, I highly suggest you should read it and the sequels. His books seem like something you'd like. I think you have just found yourself a diehard fan, you couldn't get rid of me if you tried!

Lilz
demonz8000 chapter 19 . 10/13/2006
Just found this wonderful story while scanning through. You fell in love with Fullmetal Alchemist after Rurouni Kenshin while I was the other way around. . Your story will never be forgotten until you haven't updated in 30 years then MAYBE. I said MAYBE! You should really make Katsura meet the two Himuras just like what ruruken15 said. I hope you don't leave this story OR I'll send evil zombies of DOOM! BWA HAHAHA! .
HitokiriKuroRyu chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
This fic is heaps awesome! Absolutely loved it! I can't wait to see what happens next, it looks like it's been quite a while since your last update.

I loved every single chapters!
CrystalMind chapter 19 . 9/14/2006
Beautiful as usual! It's late, so I unfortunately do not have the time to tell exactly ahy and how much I love this story, but I do. Looking forward to the next update!
Lea Cat chapter 19 . 7/21/2006
That happened to me too! I was like, totally in love with RK, and was thinking about writing a story. I started a draft, and then FMA came along and I fell head over heels. Don't worry, I understand.