Reviews for Tremble
hotohori's empress chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
~_?... i'm guessing it's endymion but i can't say... because HOW DID ENDYMION DIE IN THE FIRST PLACE?
NessaBunny chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
WOW! that was great i cant wait to see wats going to happen next? PLEASE update soon... hehe i think that was hiiro but then again i could be wrong... hehe guess im just gonna have to wait and see. Good luck .
Siren Silver chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I've never read a first person I liked. But this was very easy to read. So, congrats! First ...uh...first person perspective that has passed my picky tastes. I hardly read about Usagi, but this interested me. I also hate Usagi/Heero pairings but...I just might like this one even if it was that dreaded pairing. Wonderful story, very unique!
stargirl5 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I enjoyed this D I want to find out what happens! It was nicely written. Good job.
Falling Suicide chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Awesome story so far. I really want to read more please update.
Timeless Enigma chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I hope this is Hiiro we're talking about, because personally, I can't stand any other pairing for Usagi (not the same with Hiiro though).

I don't normally enjoy first person fics, but they way you do it it fresh and very enjoyable.

Please let this be Hiiro, please?
LA chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Intresting! The first person? I'm going to guess and say Heero! But you said you may suprise us so maybe...Trowa or WuFei? I don't know...I hope this is A Usagi/Heero fic. I love it so far and I'm happy Chibi-usa is alive in this story its a rarity!

LA
Fallen Dragon chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Update
Gackt Camui chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Wo! This is interesting. Yum the sexy, homicidal Hiiro. ; At least I think that's Hiiro. And, I gotta say, I love the first person perspective. You did a really wonderful job describing her. It was like an adrenaline rush. I could almost feel her choking through his hands. It was much like when I watched Nehelenia strangle Usagi. o.o Heh heh, realyy great job! _
LiLSeReNiTiE chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Woah..dang...everything was tossed in for poor Usagi, huh? Well for the guy, he sounds like Heero-chan, and I sincerely hope it is, since I'm a huge H/S fan -. Well I hope you update soon and all! Thx!
SailorKagome chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
. This is REALLY good so far! I can't wait untill you update again!