Reviews for The Long Road Home
Izi-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Ah... there aren't enough good non au kenshin fics out there! I cant wait to see what happens! :)
Clemen chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Hey cool fic. This is perhaps the fourth time I'll read this fic and still waiting for an update. Hopefully your post chapter two soon. Take care. Laters
Briar chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
This is great! It takes a very good writer to made a story both toching and humorous.
Calger chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Well, you know *I've* been plugging for a continuation of this fic since before time began ;) Nice to read over this again, it is the revised version isn't it? Send me chapter two quick, like a bunny! Oh wait, you're an usagi already, silly me ~_
kaneta chiemi chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
hi hi! i'm back! ok well- i did think it quite funny when kenshin said he was gonna go to okinawa... u think he can speak okinawan? ne way u covered all the wonderful parts of kenshin! we all just fell over dead when he said tadaima! and almost died when kenshin had to tell the little kids that tomoe wasnt coming back... sigh... ok well good lookin forward to ur next story! canchan
MysticInca chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Very well written, can't wait for the next chapter.

Mystic
SpringThunder chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Wow, this is an awesome piece of writing. I hope to see another chapter of this fic son!

Keep up the great work!
Rae chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
That was long. I think your getting into too much detail about the whole story, maybe smaller chapters? All-in-all it was a pretty good story so far
Sanctuary-Enigma chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Very good! I can see you put a lot of hard work in not only describing the characters, but a in describing the show itself. I haven't seen all the shows but to tell the truth I learned everything I needed to know from reading this fic. I think its better to know this way then any other! Is it true the Rurouni kenshin series ended in a sad way? Please do update soon!
Conspirator chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I've been waiting a long, long time for an update to Long Road Home, ever since I discovered it last fall. You're a great story-teller. Please don't leave us hanging for too long!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2