Reviews for The Best of Both Worlds
Final Fantasy Lover chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
Omg Myria Is A Fag Ass Name I Think You Shouldve Put More Thought Into it Instead Of A Crappy Name Like That Makes Her Saound Like A Mexican.
Gerbil X chapter 5 . 2/27/2005
Just noticed this hasn't been updated in 2 years...
Gerbil X chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
I thats a relief, I thought he died.
Gerbil X chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
Awesomeness!
Gerbil X chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
Hey, you should make Amarant a babysitter, that would be awesome!
Gerbil X chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
That was interesting.
Elizabeth chapter 5 . 10/18/2004
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
minglepeeps56 chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
i ish you could have been more fun like sammy chan's aws fun to read just so you story is really boring because it didn't start with an interesting beginning to if i read it more then maybe itcould have been more excitement but i dn't have much patience so if you want ot make a good story, I suggest that you start of with a fun beginning.
Elizabeth chapter 5 . 10/10/2004
This was awsome ican't wait for the rest.
Red6 chapter 5 . 8/26/2004
Your story certainly deserves a much better summary description. The concise writing and descriptions easily make it very good, and you have the gift of not making the plot all too clear in the first few chapters, rather making it intangible and hard to reach in the form of the sayings of a teddy bear, or secret powers. Please update.
Kyoko Takahashi chapter 5 . 6/5/2004
Oh nice fic! I LOVE FF9 anyways you should keep up with the good work )
Kanto the Slayer chapter 5 . 3/20/2004
You ain't that evil, bud.
I know the identity of the masked lady, or at least, I can guess with a fair amount of accuracy.
In any event, this is a nice piece of work.
I'm eagerly awaiting the next chater.
K.E.Pryde chapter 5 . 3/20/2004
MORE MROE MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! LOVE IT!
MuyPimpo chapter 5 . 3/18/2004
well it's a good story but i found it to be a little predictable. not bad though, i see it has great potential. just put a twist in to blow my mind away, don't make it so predictable and it'll be perfect. btw, lemon in the first chapter was good. keep up the good work.
Trinity ZX chapter 4 . 2/23/2004
I love it. I hope you continue with this soon _