Reviews for Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
esta genial n.n
inuaddict chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
hun you can go a lot further into the sex stories you know. this isnt even close to some of the ones ive read on this site. to feel free to go graphic
XDFXD chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
AW
kanizasu chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
You really have a talent for writing. I really enjoyed reading this, and I really appreciate the lack of grammatical and spelling errors. It allows me to sit back and just feel the emotions being described rather than get distracted.

Just one question, have you considered posting on a different website? I think that you would be able to write a beautiful lemon, and there are other websites that are much more friendly to 'adult content'. I would suggest checking out , if only for the rest of us who would love to read your lemons!
brakken chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
A pity someone tattled, you were doing such a good job with it. I didn't even realize that this alone constituted more than T...Ok, I knew it did, but it's definitely not NC-17. Yes, they got intimate, but unless it's explicit, not to mention farther than this, it doesn't count beyond M. Which is why metaphors are so very useful...Not that I would know of course. Nice job anyway, I liked how you transitioned so fluidly from tears and despair and fear sensual pleasure- it's a difficult thing, going from one to the other in a realistic way, but you did it wonderfully.
brakken chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Very well done ending. It ties together all that happened before, while leading effortlessly, inexorably onward to the next chapter, daring you to not find out what happens next. That's not a dare I can take. I'm really enjoying this, his perspective was good at the beginning, but it's good that you pulled out of it for the moment. I don't think he's thinking much coherent right now...
oldestmaiden chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
I remember watching on tv as he held Kagome after the fire thinking he had lost her, lost all of them except Shippo and thinking to myself how tough he had to be to think he had lost the only friends he had ever had. And even reassuring Shippo that it wasn't his fault. He really wasn't that much older than them. It had to have been tougher than anything I ever had to face at my age...and this was an anime for crying out loud...I think you covered his and her emotions beautifully and sensitively.
kumikonhan chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
OMG! so cute
IpQ chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
Woa with the detail! love it!
IpQ chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
So awesome! the detail rocks!
Me chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
that was hot
captwulf chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
I really liked this one, as well as Ignoring Ain't Bliss. Great job!
HopelesslyEscaflowne chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
omg, that could've been such a great lemon! I curse the evil person who tattled!

You have a wonderful way with words and seeing Inuyasha get emotional was a very rare occurrence and was much liked by myself. I hope to read more of your writing in the future. I'm sure you'd be able to write some great lemons!
Goldye chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
the writing. Always. On author list. No reading required, story on storie's list. (Good storie's list)
kagomereincarnated chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
you made me cry too! damn! i'm so effing emotional. :P but it was so lovely...inuyasha finally confessing his feelings through his actions...his fear. *sighs* _

i love it. great job. XD