Reviews for The Encounter
Niilan chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Haha, I love it! Both are so very in character and leave you wanting yet satisfied. I'm so happy to find an authentic Remy/Rogue fic. There are too few well-written ones out there. And you are so very right about the movie-makers messing it all up for those unaware of the complete wonderfulness that is Remy LeBeau. :D Keep writing!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Sexy but casual bar scene with great characterizations and an ending that just leaves it open for lots of fun in the future.
RomyFan chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Nevermind, *this* could be X4! I realize the age difference and all between Origins Wolverine and X1-3, but when has Marvel ever been a stickler for continuity? ;)

Love this, btw! )
NiminariAmriath chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
lol, i liked it
Lisa chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Perfect movie meeting! Maybe X4 will have something like this.
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
OMG! i LOVED this! i just cant enough of their flirting and just all around love! and i agree! rogue wouldnt be ROGUE w/o Remy. Remy needs to teach Bobby a lessonXD this was a great story and you should be proud!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I can't believe I've never reviewed this story. It's simply too cool; I'd love to see Bobby's reaction when he meets Remy and sees how cozy he and Rogue are :-)
Seren McGowan chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Hey!

That story was INCREDIBLE! It's really the best movieverse story I've read!

Rogue's not the same without him, really, I agree. And the movie Rogue...I prefere not talking about her xD

I hope to read more! I really loved it!
Linda chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Hey, great story. I always pictured Rogue and Gambit meeting in a bar. I like the part where Rogue couldn't remember Bobby's name. With Gambit around who would. Bobby was too straight-laced in the movies. Rogue is a wild adventurous girl and Bobby was too boring. He's better portrayed in the comics, more of a wise-cracking cut up. If the scriptwriters had written him that way, maybe I could have bought the romance. Is this story going to be continued? I can almost picture the next installment. Thanks for letting me blab. Bye for now.
queenofspades chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Wow that was good i love Romy fics, and you write many wonderful Romy fics. Have you ver thought of making this into a full fledged story? Because i think this could have a very good plot behind it. Very good keep up the wonderful work! :D 10/10
therealcaramel chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I thought it was a shame for them to pair Rogue with Bobby in the movies. I mean, how could they not include Gambit in the cast? *sighs* Anyway, i loved your fic!
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
wow, with smooth-talking you really ment smoth-talking! he's good at it! hey did you see who's gonna play gambit in x-men 4? he looks really hot! (when he play's gambit i don't know otherwise)
Navigator101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
i'm still rather new to the ROMY scene but i've fallen in love with it imediatly i was mainly a die hard ROGAN fan but since reading one story where Rogue was with Remy it was love at first line LOL and I completely agree with you Rogue the real Rogue isn't right without a certain Cajun tagging along for the ride and Bobby doesn't deserve Rogue he kissed Kitty in X3 for crying out loud and I know Remy would never do that.

thanks Rogue
saucydeviant chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Egads! Super sweet. While I do enjoy one shots as a break for the mind, it's really terrible at the same time it's just that, a one shot.

Not know Remy? Seriously, Remy is way better. Hands down. No freakin' way. Bobby is an awesome character also but as far as Rogue goes, no one can be better than Remy.

Awesome work by the way.
Elirrina chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
"You know I hate to be the responsible adult, but I ain't dealin' with that Logan guy again."

Ha! Heck no.

Hm, I wonder what happens next?