Reviews for United Enemies
enahma chapter 14 . 8/30/2003
*sighs* finally. We reached the title's meaning, didn't we?

I like your stoy very much, however, your updating speed...

MORE! AND: more often!

Enahma
Samantha chapter 14 . 8/30/2003
Absolutely wonderful! Keep it up!
Maule5 chapter 13 . 8/26/2003
I just found this fic and was engrossed immediately. Please continue it soon, you are an amazing writer and I for one can't wait to see how this all turns out.
radarPLO chapter 13 . 8/25/2003
Use an .html format instead of a .doc and the italics will stay.

I really like your story!

Update SOON!
sparkle-2oo3 chapter 13 . 8/24/2003
Ah! What is going to happen to Harry? And what about my little Sev? PLEASE update soon, I need some answers!
annetaylor12 chapter 12 . 8/24/2003
AH! Cliffie! Why oh why? When will the madness end!

Ahem. Great chapter.

Bye.
NTE chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Thank you so much for updating! This story is extremely well done and one of the best ensemble cast stories of it's kind. I like how you make use of all the interesting characters in this universe and write them so perfectly! Do keep updating! It's agony waiting from one installment to the other.
Califaction chapter 13 . 8/22/2003
GASP! So, is Harry going to go into a flying rage with Voldie for endangering Sev and kill him? I sincerely hope so. BECAUSE IF YOU ALLOW SEVERUS TO DIE THEN YOUR GOING DOWN WITH HIM GODDAMNIT!

Sorry. Just got a bit emotional...

UPDATE SOON! You wrote such a bloody cliffhanger! I'm dying in anxiety and suspense! WRITE QUICK!

Signed,

Serpent of Light
Charma1219 chapter 13 . 8/22/2003
That was mind-blowing. You write beautifully. Everyone is in character and your plot is amazing. I can't wait to read your next chapter, I'm on the edge of my seat. I can only hope everyone will come out of this alive (well I'm sure I won't mind if a few Death Eaters and Voldemort die... ) Please update again as soon as you can!
avery0712 chapter 11 . 8/22/2003
You're an amazing writer! It's as if I'm reading a complete novel with many twists and turns instead of just a short story, as it seems with most fanfictions. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep writing!
Lilithakaducky chapter 13 . 8/21/2003
I loved it and I'm anxious to know what will happen next. You capture the spirit of the books very well. Congrats.

As for the writing. I use that program too and have no problems with itallics. Do you change the doc into htm before you upload?
lillinfields chapter 12 . 8/21/2003
I am LOST!, woh! way to lightning for me, although I did enjoy what my brain let sink in.
bluehazegurl chapter 13 . 8/21/2003
WHOA! I LOVE YOUR STORY!

it's awesome, snape, voldemort, harry, i can't believe you managed to unite all three characters developed excellently into such an enthralling action-packed story! i enjoyed reading it.

itallics: when i upload my stories i first convert .doc to .htm format and then upload .htm files. the itallics are preserved

suggestion: i luved the story, but maybe since it contained some cruciatus curse references, its rating should be PG?

once again, awesome work from my favorite writer!

p.s.:) if you have time, eh, maybe you could review my story Year IV. Jessica Kayes and Infernal Fire completely AU. thanks!
Kinz chapter 13 . 8/21/2003
Very good story! About the Itallics, put the itallics in as usual and then save it as an HTML document. I did that and it kept my itallics. I don't know if it will work for you, but it worked for me.
Narcissa1 chapter 13 . 8/21/2003
Wow! So when will they finally get friendly?

Please update soon!