Reviews for United Enemies
Help chapter 13 . 8/21/2003
So, about how to do italics:

Save your work as a Webpage and it will retain the major part of your fomratting.
sparkle-2oo3 chapter 12 . 8/18/2003
Another great chapter. Hm...what is Fudge up to? I just don't trust the bloke.

I can't wait to see what's going on with Voldemort. Is a war coming? UPDATE SOON!
Chantelli chapter 12 . 8/15/2003
DON'T DO IT HARRY! YOUR NOT AS STUPID AS YOU LOOK!
Chantelli chapter 11 . 8/15/2003
dont go to Hogsmeade! IT'S A TRICK! McGonagal wouldnt send the students into danger like that!
misao4 chapter 12 . 8/10/2003
Hi again! _ I just want to say how much I adore this chapter! ::bows at your impressive writing::

A Mary Sue is someone who puts himself in his fanfiction, like if a girl wants to go to Hogwarts and meet Harry and stuff like that... except the Mary Sue is the most perfect being, and managed to lure the hero into her charm _ Theres also a Gary Stu, refering to the men _ You are _definitely_ not a Mary Sue, since you manage to portray the charaters perfectly to they're orgin! D
MatureImmaturity chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Just want to point something out here, it's 'Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.' Not whatever you put. But if you don't pay attention to small details like that, s'okay. Just wanted to tell you.
Tsuppiyo chapter 12 . 8/8/2003
Dear Snivellus,

I've made my first fanfic chapter. It's not a Harry Potter fanfic. But it's a CardCaptor Sakura fanfic. If you aren't interested it's okay. But if you know any other CCS-nut, please tell them to try my fanfic. Thankies! -sign58
Califaction chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
This is a very interesting fic and you are definitely a VERY talented author. I can't wait for your next chapter! If you can reccomend some good Harry and Snape (gasp) actually get along fics then that would be great. Write more quick!

Signed,

Serpent of Light
Amber16 chapter 12 . 8/6/2003
T-Too an e-end? No more? That's it? No more? :Sniffs: Wel, I guess, if that's what you're gonna do, than I'll go along with ya', but...No more? :Wails: This story is SO awesome!
annetaylor12 chapter 11 . 8/6/2003
Heehee... I really like this! You absolutely must continue! Onward march! Don don don don dun don diun, or something like that!
CoyoteWolf chapter 11 . 8/6/2003
I had to stop reading before I finished reading this chapter for the night so I could get working on my fanfic, The Power of this story!
Aislin-Black chapter 12 . 8/6/2003
Yay you're back Sinvellus! I'm so glad you updated your story!

You know, I really, really, really want to hurt Fudge and Percy because both of them are being stupid prats! This is my most favorite story on if you didn't already know! The resemblence between you and JK is uncanny!

And don't worry about the writer's block, believe me I had that while I was writing CHapter 14 to Black Diamond (its finally up!) so I know what you were going through!

And its kind of hard to portray Dumbledore as well, believe me I'm not the smartest person in the world so trying to write someone who's smarter than like Einstien doesn't really work for me. But you portray him so well!

I feel sorry for Hargrid having to let go of Grawp too. He already lost Norbert and Aragog and now he has to lose his half brother *sob* poor Hagrid

Anyway, I'm sorry that this is really long but I just had a lot to say!

Keep writing!

~Aislin
lillinfields chapter 11 . 8/6/2003
Cool Job on that last chapter, I really liked it. I hope you continue to have Sev and Harry grow *closer*, ... in possibly everything:)?...anyway like I said I really liked this chappie and good luck with the next.
sparkle-2oo3 chapter 11 . 8/6/2003
I was so happy to see that this story was updated! Hm...the plot thickens. Who sent the letter I wonder? Was it Voldemort? And why is Fudge being such an idiot? Maybe that's just the way he is.

I love love love your story, the plot is shaping up very well and the characters are perfectly in character.

I'm so sad that the end is coming. Maybe I can persuade you to write a sequel? :) I love your writing and am totally addicted to this story. It's Great!
Chantelli chapter 10 . 8/3/2003
YAY an update! Update more soon, tis like candy to the soul!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »