Reviews for United Enemies
Stinky Stan chapter 4 . 7/11/2003
Great story! Please update soon! : )
Aislin-Black chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
Oi Snivellus! That was great! Sorry I missed an update...been extremely busy!

You portray Snape so well! From his hatred for Harry and for teaching. Wonderfully written!

Also, in the second chapter I just had to laugh at Hermione. It was almost like I was thrown back into a Potter book! I do have a theory though...that the book Hogwarts a History somewhat plays a role in the upcoming Potte books. It seems like its mentioned in every single ruddy Harry Potter book!

But GO HAGRID for telling Malfoy off at last! I wanted to punch Malfoy for saying what he did to our loveable half-giant but thankfully Ron got to him before me. *whew!*

Update soon!

Aislin Black

Harry Potter and the Black Diamond...are you ready for the secret?
sparkle-2oo3 chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
Great start! I am really excited to see where this story is headed. Update soon (pretty please!)
Wyndsworn chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
Hey, just read the first two chapters and I liked it. Can't wait for more :-) I noticed a few gramatical problems, but other than that it's really good. Snape is really in character and believable.
padfoot41 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
that was nice! MORE MORE MORE MORE...hehe! but i think u should have made harry get a outstanding in potions cuz he wants to be an Auror. just a thought! anyway, just let your brainjuice flow cuz i can see a good story!)
Aislin-Black chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Brilliant! Absolutely smashing if I do say so myself! You are one talented writed Snivellus!

You're tone and setting of the story so far is wonderful...it really draws the reader in! I am actually surprised that this is your first fan fic...you have an amazing talent! I can't wait for an update!

*~Check out Final Farewell and Harry Potter and the Black Diamond~*