Reviews for Angel's Wings
Rugrat247 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aww. So cute. I loved this...and I hate those darn Rare Hunters! Poor Marik, but I'm glad the Ishtar family are back together again.

Good job. :)
sunnyplace123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Your writing never ceases to amaze me. This story was so sweet! It was a perfect sequel to a wonderful story. I loved both of your stories. They were very touching. They both made me want to cry! Keep on writing! -
Kenshin Himura chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
It was a bit confusing, but I like Marik cuteness! Especially when it's between him & Ishizu. Good fic! ~
JenniChan chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
TT Awwiez... how kawaii!
Flying Banana Dinosaur chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
aw, jeez...that was really good...better than anything i've ever written...thank ra. very good, i couldn't look away from the screen or even blink! quite original as well...i haven't found any similar fics... you're good!
Trustshipper chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Aw... :') that was so sweet! Write more, okay? Maybe, in the next one, someone could want to harm Isis... see how Rishid and Malik deal woth that... awesome story, love your writing.
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
that was really good n.n
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
That was beautiful. But did it have to be Marik? I mean, I hate that guy so much! I think Ishizu's cool, and I have no idea if that Rishid guy really exists, but I hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE Marik!
JessiChi chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
So sweet *_* You write amazingly.
Moonlight Shadow chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
MS: Cute! I HATE THOSE RARE HUNTERS! Oh, and that

idiot from one of the previous reviews that said "ur gay" is...well, an IDIOT. Anyway, great fic!
Adelianna chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
*Sniffles* I had a box of tissues ready before I read your fic. This story was superbly written, and the details were extraodinary. Those Rare Hunters! How dare they hurt Marik! *Sends them evil vibes* Anyway, I love the "fluffy sibling cuteness", to quote you. Marik is fortunate to have Ishizu as a sister, and I think you wrote about their relationship very well. Anyway, keep up the excellent writing. Ja ne!

*~*Adelianna
Chaos chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
SO BEAUTIFUL! **hugs** I luv it!

Oh, and you! **pointing up at past review** Yah, the idiot who said ur gay. GET A LIFE MORON! If that's what you think than you don't know art!
Corran And Valin chapter 1 . 7/10/2003