Reviews for you only break when you take the bend too far
Ravenclawfashioncathp02 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/22/2023
Imagine if it was drarry and harry be drama queening like it was me! I couldnt stand watching you love her while it should have been me in her place. Love it
Brockster550 chapter 1 . 6/10/2023
Draco’s soulmate being a green apple was pretty funny. The movies do seem to imply that since Draco loved green apples. Great one-shot, keep up the hard work!
Lauren Von Strucker chapter 1 . 5/3/2023
This is hilarious. Bloody brilliant. Who used a love potion to make Draco fall this much in love with his apple? I can understand Lucius wanting to put a stop to it. As hard as I am laughing right now at the whole thing, yeah, Lucius is right, they would be laughed right out of society.
TolkienScholar chapter 1 . 4/23/2023
I read this entire thing with a weird look of amused, horrified bewilderment on my face. XD I've heard whispers of the "Drapple" crack ship before, but now that I've actually encountered it... yeah, I still have no idea what on earth it is, but this was hilarious, whatever it was! Draco's dramatics were superb, and I enjoyed Antonin being so absolutely done with everything. He seemed like he was waiting for someone to tell him he was being pranked, but it just kept going on and on until it finally reached its absurd conclusion. Wow. Major kudos on writing this insanity, and congrats on the JP! :D
BubblyBae chapter 1 . 4/16/2023
Oh my God. This was hilarious. The way that Draco described the ap- Sorry, love of his life, was amazing.
When I first heard of the Drapple ship, this was pretty much my initial thought.
What makes it even better, somehow, is that I had read "Drabble" and not "Drapple" in the summary, so I got so confused when Draco was talking about his slaughtered love (aka an. Apple.)
The plot twists in this were fabulous, and you can't help laughing along with Antonin as the story unfolded with Draco's unreasonable thinking.
Please, a mafia would definitely be far better than working at Draco's. And, hey, on the upside, he already has blackmail on Draco when the time comes ;)