Reviews for uh oh spagettio!
JFW ANGEL chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
GG well played
lavendercookie chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I googled "terrible fanfiction" and this came up as one of the first results. As I suspected when I set out on this search, this is the opposite of terrible... it is wildly entertaining. good job, fight tha powah!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
You're either really good at being bad or really bad at trying to be good.
Great job.
YesungCloudPrince chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
It's so bad... it's entertaining :/
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
What? That's all I can say.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
heard of paragraphs?
Logan chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Duwee Davis II chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I'm not sure whether to applaude this as a genius work of nonsense or hate this as a incomprehensible raping of the english language. Either way, you did whatever it is you do well...
ff-dot-net-and-stuff chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I... what? What the flying fuck did I just read? I seriously hope this is a troll fic.
hfghgfkdiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
you're trying to hard to be funny. please don't.
KisaTigger chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh mah gahd I am offended by the lack of grammar and structure in this piece it's all just one huge block of text you didn't even put in commas where they're necessary. It, makes, me, so, mad, when, people, don't, properly, use, their, commas, and, maybe, you, should, try, to, put, in, paragraph, breaks. I mean seriously man.
AllyHWarner chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Okay...WHAT did I just read?

It makes no sense, the spelling and grammar are terrible, and the spacing needs serious work. I would recommend getting a Beta reader in the future.
Gen chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Sheer literary genius, thank you for making my day, I was smiling the time whilst reading throguht this totally perfect nonsense.

I still wish you used proper grammer, but troll fics are always a total laugh for me
Phoenixangelgal chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Please tell me this is a troll fic.

Just... what the hell? No paragraphs, no plot, no good spelling/grammar, NOTHING.

This is just... crap
The FanFic Critic chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Hah hah hah NOT FUNNY.

Seriously, what the Hell was this? It was hard to read, made no sense, and there was absolutely no paragraph spacing whatsoever.