Reviews for The Perfect Day
Draechaeli chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
I would have perfered a flashier ending like 'While searching for Kai in China Volitar fell into the cursed spring of the drowned girl (from Ranma 1/2)' even though that would be a slight cross over at least he would get what was coming to him. good ficcy.
Draechaeli chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
I'm not complaning about your lemon or that Kai was on top. I just found it interesting since in the first chapter Kai was acting so uke-like and then suddenly Rei is uke and Kai is seme.
AnimeQueen48 chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
The story.. GREAT! The plan to help Kai escae... Also GREAT! the eding... sucked.

SRRY I hate a fame as much as the next girl but the ending was rushed. Ilove the story though. Hope I ddn't sound mean.

*JeNe*
pIeRr'S gIrL chapter 7 . 10/4/2005
*claps* great story!
Chishio Ame chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
besides you calling rei ray and the short leaving many questions unanswered ending this was a good story
Chishio Ame chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
your story is good so far but its rei not ray
Hatsumi Narita chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
Great chapter!
Hatsumi Narita chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Nice chapter!

So is Kai the uke in this?
bloody-pool chapter 7 . 8/15/2004
love your story.i read it over 20 times and no i do not know the answer at the top of the page on your final .i have an account to but i'm having trouble with it and i have to download some stupid thing that i don't know what the hell it way i'm outie

chow
Vampyre Neko chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
there must be a sequel! what if... kai and ray... adopt! yes yes! they adopt a... boy/girl(duh)... and then.. something!
lol, onegai?
Blader Fairy Everlasting chapter 7 . 4/9/2004
Aww, so cute and fluffy, the first chapter was the best. You're a really good writer.
Sibilant Whisper chapter 8 . 2/14/2004
oops, forgot. REALLY GOOD STORY!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 9 . 2/14/2004
i understand why you would have to be careful i would too. but i havent written a lemon yet.
SakuraCC87 chapter 9 . 1/20/2004
Have you Ever? I read that one! you're right, it is by Ladyfiction, but her penname is L dyfiction Lol, Meg's works are the greatest isn't it? I really liked your story too, but your ending was too abrupt. If you could make it longer, it'd be really really better (as if it isn't now, but a longer one is a plus for us readers) lol.
Akanishi Jin chapter 9 . 1/18/2004
Hey, the ending seemed a little different then I had expected, but it's still pretty good. lolz.
Kat