Reviews for Zippo in Hand
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awesome! This is pretty much in character, as much as we can tell about kid!Pyro.
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Love this. The story is wonderfully convincing, especially the look at his mum and dad (given tht we only get a short look at them in the film).

Basically this story is perfect :)
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Wow, I really love this story of yours. You've captured perfectly the voice of a younger child discovering a secret, and his exploration and acceptance of his powers. The ending created a strong image to me. The 'click open,' 'click close' and the paragraph between really struck me as profound. It was such a great way to end a wonderful story.
Ally Le Fey chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Oh that was awesome. I loved it! Plus your description of his reaction to the fire manipulation. Nice description too. So nice to have someone writing great storys about Pyro, there aren't enough of them. He's supposed to have some cool scenes in the next movie, maybe he'll get more fans! Great job. Loved it.
theshiz chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Wow. This is... great. Perfect. You are my hero.
OrlandoRoKsMYworld chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Wow I luv this! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Guin chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Fab n wondrous. Three words are all that's needed.
AnonymousOne chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
COOL! Not to mention I'm a pyromaniac myself. Of course I'm no arsonist, but I LOVE FIRE! Anymore?
Guardian Demon chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
OOh. Cool. Shivery.
Wild Craze chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
It is a nice point of view! I really like the last paragraph about palmistry. That was cool.

Very nice!
The Talismaniac chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Oh, this is REALLY excellent! *beams* Fantastic characterization, especially the "preferred not to fight with Nate Molloy, or any other Cro-Magnons of similar girth" line. *has fit of giggles* Are you planning to continue this, by any chance? I'd really like to see another chapter. _