Reviews for Takers Faery Tales f
hissamoanprincess26 chapter 21 . 12/23/2012
love it...hey i was wondering do u still have those pics of mark, kev and scott i would like to have a copy
takerfan925 chapter 21 . 12/10/2010
I knew it would end happily ever after and be wonderful and it was.I've read just about everything you've written enjoyed every word. I'm going back an finish,rather pick up Rockstar where I left !
takerfan925 chapter 20 . 12/10/2010
Overlistening never does anyone any good,just like feeling bad about something doesn't do any good unless you do something to fix the problem.
takerfan925 chapter 19 . 12/10/2010
Oh it will turn out fantastic for has finally struck.
takerfan925 chapter 18 . 12/10/2010
She's got him wrapped around her little finger,eventho' he may not realise or admit I can just imagine what Glenn is gonna do to Isobel and Richard.
takerfan925 chapter 17 . 12/10/2010
An when they do find her,Glenn will go after Isobel and Richard an he will hurt them,severely.
takerfan925 chapter 16 . 12/10/2010
Glenn better get back in a hurry or he's gonna lose Becky,an I know he doesn't want that.
takerfan925 chapter 15 . 12/10/2010
Such loving going on,makes a person wish she was in on it/
takerfan925 chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
That would be cruel,an you wouldn't do that to us,be'cos you like us,don't'cha?I love the way things are going for both couples,so very ought to invite Glenn to dinner to meet his bride an Glenn would,of course bring Rebecca with him,which would please Ellie and Rebecca,both.
takerfan925 chapter 13 . 12/10/2010
Beast is changing into a man,an its about time!Glenn,too is changing for the better.
takerfan925 chapter 12 . 12/10/2010
That's a good beginning,Talking to each other,telling each other about Glenn taking her to town,also good.
takerfan925 chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
That's how she's going to win him over,by being nice to him,throw him off guard,kill him with Glenn will be okay,too.
takerfan925 chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
That's better,he saves her and she bandages his foot,see it doesn't hurt to be nice to each other.
takerfan925 chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
He's being a beast again,if he'd just break down an TALK to her things would go a whole lot different,and Glenn,he doesn't have to be such a meanie,either.
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
Mark needs to quit being such a bully,if he'd just calm down an relax,things would go bunches better,an if Glenn would just talk to Becca,things would go a lot smoother for him ,too,