Reviews for An Everlasting Love: David's Diaries
David Swinton chapter 3 . 10/21/2006
Bien...He acabado de leer tu historia que la tenía amedias.

Estoy escribiendo mi propio fic, una versión modificada, primero lo colgaré en español y luego intentaré traducirlo al inglés.

Cuando lo cuelgue te mando mensaje por este medio a ver si te gusta.

Abrazos mecha-fuertes.

David Swinton.
David Swinton chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
Muy buena la historia...

Justo una buena descripción de la película, creo que has conseguido lo que te proponías que era mostrar cómo se sentía David.

Estoy escribiendo un fic cuyo título es "it must have been love". El título es el título de una canción de uno de mis grupos favoritos, Roxette.

S lu2.
Patric chapter 3 . 11/18/2004
very touching!
Kat chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
I love AI its my fave movie this is exactly as i felt david was feeling yes feelings and the move touched me and often as i drit into the place where dream are born i dream of david and id artificial yet real ah so real love
VaNiLlA-MiLkShAkE-27 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
loved the story! i couldn't stop crying after i read it. hope to see more of your work.
Matrix Refugee chapter 2 . 7/20/2003
Your stories are so good, and you work so well with the "A.I." universe that I'd like to invite you to join our Yahoo! group devoted to "A.I." fanfiction. You can post new material or copy older stories there (I know some people whos e computers, for whatever reason, don't like to log onto ff.n, so some of us post chapters on the message board as well as on ff.n so these folks won't miss out). We'd love to have you aboard. It's quite a lively group.

group/AI_Fanfiction/
Matrix Refugee chapter 3 . 7/20/2003
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! This is not mindless praise, mind you, this is only acknowledging the truth. You did a brilliant job retelling David's story, weaving together the script and your own original material. You stayed true to David's very unique, innocent voice.

Oh, the "Blade Runner" quote "More human than human" is the motto of the Tyrell Corporation, which designs organic robots or "replicants" as they're called.
Matrix Refugee chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
My goodness... This is exquisite! You capture David's personality very, very well. His thoughts, framed by lines from the movie, sound very like what might be actually going through his little mind during the events of his life.

Take as much time with this fic as you need: it deserves special care. This one is very "special and...unique."