Reviews for Into the Dark
katrinabill chapter 23 . 6/28
just wanted to leave a note to say i read this story for the first time years ago and i still come back and read the whole thing every now and then. it's one of my favourite stories and lily is the best OC i've ever read about. x
lapaxlove chapter 26 . 5/28/2014
Gahh! This is soooo good!
So full of emotions, and pain, and humor and and...I can ramble on! I really liked Lily, a good inclusion. But I have a feeling she and Cid would have a somewhat interesting time if they ever get to know each other, lol
Vincent was really well written, and his relationship with Tifa was one jem to read. You've done a well job in portraying their awkwardness, and I'm always a sucker for reading the slow relationship built between these two characters, especially one that is so well written like yours because they have an interesting dynamic (even for a crack couple). And I'm so glad you didn't rush or force them together even by the end of the chapter, because it wouldn't do it justice!
I thought you handled pretty well with the suicidal emotions Tifa was feeling, even though you never experienced one. And I have to say, it's great your family is also involved in reading your story because I can't get my family to read mine, lol! Kay, ima go check your other stories! I'm sad this one is over but I can't help but wanting to repeat reading it!
Darksummoner98 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Hello! I'm loving the story so far. Poor Tifa! I always feel so sorry for her when I'm playing FF7 or watching Advent Children because she's always so strong and optimistic and under appreciated by a certain spiky haired warrior.

Anyways you really captured Vincent's personality well especially with the one line answers although Tifa seems a bit... I dunno whiny? But I guess thats only natural because her life is in shambles and all...

Can't wait to read the rest! :)
damagectrl.07 chapter 26 . 6/1/2013
I have nothing but praise for this story.
You've captured the emotions of the characters really well, especially Tifa.
The characterizations, the plot, the interactions.. all brilliant.
Well done!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
I like very much your fic. It's something I hadn't read before, it's always interesting (and thus, keeps me from doing homework) I know even though I still don't finish it, I will re-read it. Congratz for the good work!
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 26 . 5/14/2012
I love this story the ending is great
kimmik777 chapter 14 . 5/18/2010
Just been reading this through again . Been a while since i read it and i reaaaly enjoyed this one . Im reading on more now! hehe
JessicaJ chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Re-reading. Again...

I love Lasagna (it's lasagne!) too! I wish I had a friend like Lily at times. Oh, Actually, I do! Wow, I'm such a lucky girl.

My favourite image is when she gets the first taste of food, and she has to fight to not eat it too quickly.

I read your work, and it's like meeting an old friend again.
emptyspace2015 chapter 26 . 11/20/2009
What a great story...I am glad it did not have a happily ever after ending, what you did was just perfect
kimmik777 chapter 21 . 8/22/2009
aw oh noo i hope this wont put them back to square one again! o i shall read on now :)
JessicaJ chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
I was listening to Sia- Beautiful Calm Driving whilst reading this, and it fitted so beautifully. I suggest you listen to it, too.

Beautiful chapter. I love this so much, I really do. Hats off to you
kimmik777 chapter 19 . 8/21/2009
aw . very sweet chapter. I knew lily wouldnt let the friendship go :)
kimmik777 chapter 16 . 8/21/2009
ohh no D: poor vincent! *reads on* O.O
kimmik777 chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
aw enjoying this so far :P Just got in form work and i was straight on here haha :P reading on now .
kimmik777 chapter 6 . 8/21/2009