Reviews for Wotcher, Percy Weasley!
Allo chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
LMAO! Funny funny fic! I can really imagine this happening! I hope you continue on with the story!
Laura chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
ADD MORE ADD MORE! I can tell I'm going to love the rest of this story!
Adali chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
I really like this. I think you've captured Percy beautifully. Of course he's not just a prat; he's also a stuck up git with a fixation on order. I can't wait to see where this is going. Please update soon!
Lils chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
It's really good so far, so update really soon!
Larzdinn chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Tonks/Percy, ehh?

ANOTHER new ship.

My, my, I *do* feel overwhelmed.

It was funny. And cute.

About Percy's behavior, though...

Isn't he more the obsessive-compulsive type?

Either way, I hope you write more of this ship!

_ happy writing!
Falco chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Lovely, one-off humour fics are brilliant things, aren't they? I like the idea of Percy being blamed by Fudge, I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's what'll happen in canon. Because I do try to write constructive reviews then I'll mention a couple of nitpicks.

1. I'd imagine hat Percy would be rather embaressed to have coffee dropped on him on his first day and in front of a whole department.

2. "Wotcher, Weasley" or "Wotcher, Percy" sounds more like Tonks. Voldemort and his troop of performing DEs seem to be the only ones to use a person's full name in conversation.

/constructiveness over

Anyway, I'm glad that you're still writing after OOtP as you're one of my favourite authors.
Trella chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
hehe that was cute. lol poor percy.
beware of trips chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
That was really good! Tonks is so cool, and if you ask me Percy deserves to get coffee slipped on him every once and a while. I really hope you continue this!
Sparkle chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
cool! write more!
Trace2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Not a bad beginning, although I'd like to see more "showing" and less "telling" at the beginning. For example, it might be a good idea to show us the scene where he is demoted rather than tell us about it. Maybe a flashback?

Still, I'm intrigued and would've read more if it was posted.

A nit:

"suffer the indignance" should be "indignity"
o0true0o chapter 1 . 7/10/2003