Reviews for Matt and Rika
Janet chan chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
please please please write another chapter! i really like it! :)
PaintedOwl chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
I admit I am not a fan of this particular play, but your plotline intrigued me. It's a lot of fun reading what the Digimon are thinking and comparing it to what Juri writes. Thanks for the entertainment, hope you post another chapter soon (since this looks like a time killer fic).
HunterxColleen chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
Is it like the Sealed with a kiss Romeo and Juliet seals?
amethyst-plum chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
this fic is just hilarious. I can't wait to read how it turns out. Keep writing, u rock! But seriosly i would never have thought of Matt and Rika. I would normally think of Ryo and RIka
Dragon Champion Zero chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
If Shakespeare was alive right now, he'd be rolling in his grave. So, I guess it's a good thing he died about 400 years ago. I like Romeo and Juliet, but I like parodies of it even more, and this one works a lot better than some of the literal cr-er, stuff that's posted here. I urge your continuation.
The Other Wu Princess chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
So what made you make a Matt/Rika fic? BTW, great story!
notyouraverageblond chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Thsi is good, keep writing.
Forlorn Melody chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
I like it much better than the original "Romeo and Juliet." Watch out for typos. I'd recomend using curse words in dialouge only, because they are "dead words" if you know what I mean.
RikaTabithaStarr chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
i really luv the matt and rika pairing, even tho most ppl would say it's weird, but they are both my fav. characters.
Arukifan chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
what exactly r u saying that 2 digidested (watever they're called)begin to like each other?
Crearulian Angel chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
IM LOVIN IT YEEHEE!
SilverWolf-Ryuki chapter 2 . 12/2/2003
YAY!U UPDATED!
wow, i cant wait until matt and rika battles...hehe...one of mai old fav. couples...that wus be4 Ryo came out...meh...
SO U HAV GOT TO UPDATE!
JoJo chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
Cool! This is really getting good now. I can't wait for the next chapter, this fight should be good. I can't imagine that Matt could beat Rika, theres just no way. _~
Akino Ame chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
Apparently, I selected correctly when I put the Evangelion theme, "Cruel Angel's Thesis," on my mp3 player. This is great, though I was disappointed that we were denied this part of the battle. But that's pretty much the way the play goes, so that's the way it must be.

I was pretty upset to see a mean interpretation of Rumiko, but it was necessary for conflict between her and Rika. And Rika's attitude was very Rikaish during their confrontation. Guess that's why we call her Wildcat.

Matt's choice of partners in this were very funny and ironic: Tai and Davis. I laughed, as did my muses Kouji, Kouichi, and Lain. The actor who played Matt played Takuya in Frontier, so technically, you had three of the four goggle heads teamed up for the whole chapter. Very interesting.

This looks to be very interesting. Nice twist with Henry being forced into marriage as well, though I wasn't sure what Takato was apologizing to Renamon for. Other than that, I'd say it was very good. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon. Till then.
AmethystWind89 chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
really cool story. I never thoguht of Rika/Matt but i think it works really well. Original idea too. keep writing