Reviews for Standing Together IN Devil's Manor
Shuna chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
wow. Great. Espacily the song. Like the idea of them suffer a bit.
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Ha! Nice! Voldy's the rightful ruler; duh! Randomness is good-will you update? Prettyplease?
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Wow! This is really good! Original idea (or at least it's the first fic with this topic that I've read), and I really liked Bellatrix (teehee-stop painting the floor-lol). I liked the kid-Voldy's new personality; it shows that such bad things have happened to him, he was FORCED to change, to be all friendly n'stuff, in order to survive.
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
Haha, really funny. Did you make the lyrics to the songs?
Brooklynnx chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
Again, hysterical. I laughed out loud during this part, so you are aware:)
Brooklynnx chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I love the song-brilliance. Great start!
blueinkpen chapter 2 . 6/11/2006, WRITING DAMN IT! lol, its good, i like this one it has a silly edge, u just need to wsrite a little bit more, just enough we can see where this story is going so then we can come up with our own ending, yes we can but with only 2 chapters...oh and the song...the 6 words long song, is that a real song (as in published and copyrighted by someone making money on it) or is it just randomness? if its real who is by?
Padfoot1780 chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
ok so moony you would so do that to them!lol!but it was funny so are you ever gonna update this dang story or are you gonna leave everyone hanging here? ok so ttyl. ~*Padfoot*
oMarauder Moonyo chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
THe part thats funny is that Voldemort and his Death eaters are children, I never would have thought of that. Lucius' song is so hilarious! The second chapter was funnier than the first, but I love it!
oMarauder Moonyo chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I really like this story, it's very interesting! It's very humorous...
Veriea Fornnan chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
Delightful nonsensiquencal.

LOVE it.
twitchy-tennisplayer chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
Lets go sing-alongs! And Lucius Malfoy! I think u'd like my story A day in the life of a death eater, r/r it please!
twitchy-tennisplayer chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Good job so far
Amelia Alexandra chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
Wow, I was sure you had forgotten all about this story. Nice to see your back (hope you have plans to stick around for a while). Loved the song Lucius were singing, hehe. I couldn't stop laughing _. Thought, I wished you had made the chapter longer. Well, hopefully you'll update soon.

Byproduct of Evil chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
Oh, another cool chapter... but... are they ever gonna be free? If Grindelwald ever gonna be dead for good? Am I ever gonna stop asking questions?