Reviews for Was It My Fault?
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
sad but good story
Puldoh chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
this was really well written. I liked how it flowed, but better yet, it shows that they can't save everyone. Do you think you'll write another chapter to show how the brothers help mikey or no? I think it will be interesting to see how they react and try to help Mikey thru this.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
poor mikey! Good fic.
tbreader chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
HI ELLIE IT'S ME LDSGEEK! Remember me? "silence and stares" "sniffs" i'm hurt. :(

Well if that's the way you're gonna be then maybe i won't leave a HA! Just kidding.

I loved this story. You did a great job with it!
zorra chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
wow what a sweet sad story. I enjoyed reading this.
Raphangela chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
*cries* That is SO SAD! I'd blame myself, too! Poor Mikey! I'm adding this to my faves!
CharlieCaller chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Great piece, I could have cried for Mikey. Well written.
Songbird21 chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Not bad. They were a little OOC though.
Red Turtle chapter 1 . 7/14/2003

That was pretty original. Lots of stories about them meeting girls and saving them, but I was totally not expecting her to be dead, she didn't appear that bad off, but that's how it is sometimes. And I think you got Mike down really well. Also the jukebox was a nice touch, i don't remember them having one but that would sure be nice.

Frankly I'm glad Danny and Keno were away, I am just not really big on them.

Red Turtle
Sasami1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Aw, that was a sweet story. Or a sweet ending at least _ This was a good short story, but I'd like to see more longer ones. I want more, damnnit!

I liked Mike going out and winding up kicking ass on his own. That's usually Raph's thing, I liked that they were switched.

Kickin' ass!

LenniluvsBrian chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
*sniffs* Awesome story. Poor Mikey. I'd feel horrible 2, 'cuz of not being able 2 save the woman & her unborn child. *sighs* So sad, yet so good. Adios!

ktbspa & ktntpa & ktrspa & ktcapa & ktacpa!

Doppleganger chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Wow, was that ever profound and sad. You showed a side to Mikey that no one ever sees.