Reviews for ME: Trapt
sumdea chapter 10 . 4/18/2006
it is god i just wish james wouldnt hate lily so much and that maybe lily would be strong or powerful in some sense
Asher Elric chapter 10 . 2/10/2006
Well, this is rather interesting. Please update!
UsagiMiyuki chapter 10 . 1/24/2006
please post another chap!
Serious Fan chapter 10 . 6/9/2005
I absolutely love James macanical man behavior. You made hic character strong but capable of emotions fitting to his situation. In total I love your story and I would love to read more.
Anon chapter 10 . 4/10/2005
Keep up the good work! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Jokerofish chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
GASp! run leave lily shes not important! lol jokeing go flames go
Jokerofish chapter 6 . 4/20/2004
gasp i hape sirius and them arn't in it I belive this has been 3 reviews! SCORE!
Go flames go
Jokerofish chapter 5 . 4/20/2004
they going look like chickens... I like chickens! Lol no wait... I dodn't... Go flames go!
Jokerofish chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
yeah it golden brown moron! I've got road rage! lol that just fun to say! go flames go
Jokerofish chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
5 james 5! go flames go
Jokerofish chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
are no chain them self together dissapointing :( Go flames go
Jokerofish chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Yes, no yes no AH AH lol oh it's like 5 year olds or .. you know me and my friends... bye! go flames go!
Marenzi chapter 10 . 4/14/2004
Must... read... more... ~chains Seadragon to her computer and presses her fingers to the keyboard~
Lol... anyways, very good, I love the entire story, and I LOVE this plot! I really hope to read more soon... ~glares pointedly~
Pride-of-Slytherin2 chapter 10 . 4/13/2004
*bows to Alex in deepest awe* I'm impressed Alex, go on like this and you'll have more fans than Rowling herself! I really enjoyed this. Up for another chat with woot later?
Pol
polgarathesorceress2 chapter 10 . 4/13/2004
Go Sea! This is fantastic! Great plot, but where's the rest? You can't end here! I want more! More I tell you!