Reviews for In Innocence
SheikahLover chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Ohh this was so cute~

I loved it :D
ZombieGirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Despite your warnings, I think this is actually pretty good. Hiko is well characterized here, by which I mean that the traits, thoughts, and dialogue you give him are things that jive with those in the manga. Also, the Japanese words and terms you use are well chosen, adding clarity and specificity to the story in a way English words would not rather than putting on a show of "Japaneseness."

I'd like to read more of this Hiko.
suyuki chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
i like it..:)
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
it so cute
ruruken15 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
OH! Hiko's actually being nice about his 'Baka Deishi'! How interesting! I like it!1
Warg chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
This was great. It was a little hard to catch the time frame at first, the Aoiya has been smashed to rubble after all, but this was truly awesome.

Terrific job on character development, Ayame and Suzume are just the people to break tension, even for a second from such a grave situation.

the Shishio joke was very well placed and Hiko's reaction to this and his all round reactivity to the situation were perfectly portrayed.

Keep up the great work and do write more of these short ones. Thanx and bye
The Great White Emu chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
ah. i love this, and i usully dont like stories like this. it's so sweet.
Tsuby chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
_
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
That was really good! I don't think it was that angsty. I like Ayame and Suzume, they are so kawaii! But what does nii mean? Are you going to write more, or keep it a one-shot?
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Really nice one-shot. It's refreshing to see that Hiko can unbend a little in the presence of children. Ayame and Suzume are so cute! You captured their personalities quite well. Hiko's grudging admiration for Kenshin's choices in the end seemed completely believable. Nice job of character development for so short a story!
Axa chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
"...making sure that not a soul was around to see the arrogant smirk wiped off his face..."

Liked that line, and:"...both girls broke into fits of childish giggles as though Shishio was nothing different from Jelly-O to them. Hiko wondered if Shishio was having a fit in his coffin right now."

Great fic.
PattyBones chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
That was very interesting. Yes, he can admit that Kenshin may have been right after all. However, was the cost worth it? That is the real question. Maybe that is why Hiko thought Kenshin made a mistake. Until he saw that it was indeed worth it.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
I enjoyed this story very much. I like Hiko and I feel you did a good job with his character. It was interesting bringing Ayame and Suzume into the picture. All in all, a very nice story! Thanks!
White Rabbit Tale chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Cute and angsty at the same time! HOW DO YOU DO IT! An excellent use of Ayame and Suzume, who sadly have no purpose... But they are so cute anyway! And I just love when someone can accurately probe into Hiko's consciousness. He, I would say, is definately the most mysterious character in Rurouni Kenshin. I mean, come on, that white cape? You can't own a cape like that without being mysterious!
xZig-zagx chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Aw... I liked that one! I'm glad you didn't dump it! Also just so you know because you asked for it I started to make a sequal to Kenshin Lost at Sea. It will take me awhile to write however because of school. But I am working on one. (and I'll be sure to add your favorite character!) Just don't expect it anytime soon. (And that dream really didn't make as much sense I as you think... it really was werid... the parts at sea sometimes took place in a really big pool at WalMart... heh...)