Reviews for The Matrix : A Parody
TheAnomalousOne chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
'Do not MOCK the UBER-SHADES, insolent mortal!' great :D yes, there are many parody scripts around, but this one i give my time to... (cos it's so awesome)
Anakin McFly chapter 5 . 9/18/2004
YEAH! SCHOOL MUST DIE! *exams are coming*

Whee! I've been reading a lot of Matrix parodies recently for some reason, and this is good. Yay.

Cheese is good too. If you eat lots of cheese before bed, good things will happen to you.

*adds to favourites*
geekgurl chapter 5 . 2/14/2004
gross stuff that happens to neo the best idea. woo.
Amehana sono hanyou chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
nice- v. entertaining
keep up the funnyness
gone-to-jarmadanga chapter 5 . 11/2/2003
yeah yeah write more plz! this is very funny! what are your favourite movies?
gone-to-jarmadanga chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
this is so funny ! write more!
monochrome chapter 5 . 10/16/2003
*picks self up from floor where has flung self in a heap in the midst of laughing*

this is quite possibly the funniest matrix parody EVER. update update, please? look, im going through withdrawl.. *shakes*
I heart pie chapter 5 . 10/15/2003
NO! NOT THE SCHOOLWORK! KILL IT! WE HATES IT! IT BURNS US! Okay, sorry. Have I reviewed this at all? I know I read the first...uhh...three chapters before, but I have a habit of reading and forgetting to review in the midst of laughing my ass off. Anyway...AWESOME STORY! This is hilarious! Wanna read my parody? *hinthint cough cough* No, just kidding, I love this story, I hope the schoolwork DIES so that you can update more! This is GREAT!
Moviesavvy chapter 5 . 10/11/2003
Yes. I agree. Schools and exams must die. And then they must proceed to burn in hell. This is pretty freakin' funny so far! It's different than other parodies too, which is a good me. Update when ya can! I'm lovin this.
CodeNameTargeter chapter 5 . 10/10/2003
LOL! I love this! It's hysterical! (and yes I know, I can't spell) I wanna see teh kung fu fighte sequence.
maxa chapter 5 . 10/8/2003

i know this makes no sense, but PLEASE FINISH

Hobbit-eyes chapter 5 . 10/8/2003
Yes, schoolwork must di i i ie. . . This chapter was as funny as ever, so update soon!
alocin chapter 5 . 10/8/2003
hehehe... so much gross stuff happens to Neo! And it is all so funny to watch... hehehe Cool parody, me like!
Budding authoress chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
He he he... Funny. More Smith please.
Tinks231 chapter 4 . 8/20/2003
Heh heh, this is so cool! More please! ;)