Reviews for Whose Shanshu?
reynanuy chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Awesome fic. I pretty much loved everything here, but specially the shanshu going to Spike instead and still Buffy choosing Angel. I'd played the whole owning W&H more, it could have spawned quite the story, but I understand why you wanted things done quickly. In any case thanks for the great read :)
Lola Smith chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Why is Buffy the only one who notices what W&H are doing? It seems to me that Giles is taking passive aggressive to a whole new level and doing these things with the intention of hurting Buffy.
Hmm, I don't know, its a good and well thought out story but it seems like several of your other stories where Buffy gets blamed for everything and the scoobies can do no wrong.
David Fishwick chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing as I enjoyed reading it.
Jean-theGuardian chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
I can't beleive that a story this good only has this few reviews. It's well-written, detailed, compelling...it's one of my all-time favorites.

A spectacular job you've done. Hopefuly you can start writing again soon. This site can use your gift.
Pixiesandenvy chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
So many high points throughout this chapter, my full point of course being the whole debate of love between, Angel, Faith and Willow and her actually informing him of what she’d said about ‘loving-him-more-than-anything-in-this-life’. I always wondered what he’d have thought about that onscreen, she was so passionate about it – sad moment—but something that really gave me hope.
Pixiesandenvy chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I don’t see complete on this particular story and really hoping that it is (fingers crossed). Faith was actually good in this, I love how vulnerable/human (a trait she lacked in some cases despite being just that.) you make her. It’s sweet, especially the introductions and fawning over the extremely good-looking ats men *licks lips* The points you made about the B/A relationship too, truly good and exactly how I feel –. I’m assuming Faith had a feral moment of (b/a lover kick back—heh heh).. I look forward to the next chapter… so off to read it whilst I can still keep my eyes open!
Scourge of Europe chapter 11 . 1/7/2008
Can't believe you got so few reviews for this. Excellently written. Very good characterization especially for Buffy and Angel. I enjoyed it a lot, so thanks for a good story!
engine47 chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
That was an awesome story! I can't believe that you only have 22 reviews. I love BA, and I always hoped that it would turn out like that. keep on writing!
blackbeltchic chapter 11 . 5/29/2004
rotflmao

well, that wasn't exactly what i was expecting...i was hoping for some B/A goodness, or something...but that works too, lol? Are you saying she baked cookies for him? lol. ;D
blackbeltchic chapter 10 . 5/29/2004
you had me scared, you know that, right? i knew there was like...one more chapter, but I figured it was all Buffy angst and all that. But this...THIS ROCKS!

*contented sigh*

huh, what's that? Go to next chapter for surprise...be right there!

Great chapter, love the story, don't stop writing!
blackbeltchic chapter 9 . 5/29/2004
*sigh*

perfectly content with the way things seem to be going.

And yes, I tend to be totally random when I review. Sorry about that.

ON TO NEXT CHAPTER!
blackbeltchic chapter 8 . 5/28/2004
*CHEERS IN JOY!*

!

ok, things are so good, jsut gonna say I LOVED IT and go and read the next chapter. I need some good old fashioned B/A romance!

But keep up the awesome B/A-ness!
blackbeltchic chapter 7 . 5/28/2004
you bitch! they're finally going to be together, they've gotten voer Angel's so called feeling for Cordy, and you have to throw Spike in to the mix!

*SCREAMS*

You are the epitamy of evil, you know that?

But I'll forgive you if everything turns out nice and cheery, ok?

Have to go read the next chapter!
blackbeltchic chapter 6 . 5/28/2004
CORDY! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And I loved thw whole huggy thing! they were so close! and yet, so far...and how cliche is that?

Anyway, lvoed the chapter. Can't wait for more, so this will be a short review, so I can go and finish!

I LOVED IT! WILLOW KICKS ASS! CORDELIA KICKS ASS!

Next chapter!
blackbeltchic chapter 5 . 5/28/2004
i hate head trips. Going into someone else's mind is just scary, and confusing. Even if it's INCREDIBLY SWEET!

I love this chapter. You brought back the Cordelia that I've always hated, and yet I don't seem to hate her anymore. I just like seeing her back. the same would go for Connor, if you brought his ass back.

And just so you know, I hate the cliffie you've left us with, so off I go to read the next chapter!

This chapter ROCKS! SO DOES THE STORY