Reviews for Seeing Me for Me
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
Loved it Please continue with this wonderful story. KUDOS!
Kimmiko T chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
I love the Seeing Me For Me story!

Please update soon!

Thanx!
NekoKags1292 chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
AHH!

U have to finih it as getting SO GODD1

*pouts*

Sesshomaru a meanie i no likey him

lol

Update dudette
hinata51 chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
oh that was so col i love but im sad that it had to end there man but it was all cool but i would love it more if there were a few more chapters
kagome313 chapter 6 . 7/26/2007
Hey hey... i love your story here.. it's amazing and so different from other highschool fics I cant blv sesshy is that cruel.. but am i crazy if i say he's still so freakin hawt? O.o lolz... Yup yup.. das sesshy for u. And inu being a virgin is cute.. i like the idea aswel, makes him all that much hotter when he blushes instead of being the one to smirk n say something pervy _~ Update when u can and uhh happy writing...? _

~*~ Oh yea.. pwease check out my fics... i havent updated in a long long long time . I've been busy alot lately and the block ain moving I hope to see a review of yours! )
RofS chapter 6 . 5/18/2007
This is absolutely amazing! I cannot wait to read the next chapter - update soon, please!
sarah chapter 6 . 4/26/2007
pls. write some more, i really want to know what happens next. its being really good.
Chocolate.and.Romance.ROXZZ chapter 6 . 4/13/2007
hey i love this story

its really good, which is why im a little disspointed that it has been left alone for so long

you have your reasons and dont need me nagging you about it

but i really hope that you do update it soon

anyways this story is totally awsome and you should

definetly(sp?)update it and i would totally keep up with 'cause i like it so much

thanks _
Chocolate.and.Romance.ROXZZ chapter 3 . 4/13/2007
oh my god

feel like eating pizza now and my mom wont let me oder

i want pizza!

very good chapter

not a lot of stories make me hungry just by reading it even when the food sounds delicious
neko-hanyou12 chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
I love it! i can't wait to read more! please update as soon as possible!
pinkey5 chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
o i think i see were this is goin!:P
InuAddict chapter 6 . 10/11/2006
OMG! A amazing story! PLEAASE update!
purepriestess345 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
kool
libaka chapter 6 . 8/9/2006
another adorable chapter. but the Sesshomaru and Inuyasha fight made me sad, and a little angry. but, its your story, and I've enjoyed it tons. thanks so much for writing in such a heartfelt way!
libaka chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
hahahahahhaa.a...thats hilarious! I loved how he asked her out, hahahahaha. awesome job with your fanfic! I usually dont do so well when I read Inuyasha, probably because I haven't seen most of the episodes. But this was great! I'll definitely finish it!