Reviews for Three Hours
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 3 . 10/7/2006
Wow! I must say, I was utterly shocked to find this chapter! i'm so glad you're going to continue this, you're doing a great job writing it thus far. Keep it up, I'd really love to see more! Maybe seeing others update will get me to do something about my own neglected stories.

Once again, good chapter!
canuck17 chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
loved it! Update soon!:)
tear of the sun girl chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
YAY finally a new chapter.

I LOVE it update soon!
CharmedAli chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
aw, that's cute, keep going, i'm glad u continued with this story
lstconfused chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
new here...it seems that i cant review the same chapter 2x...how do i update my last review?

anyway, i forgot to say thanks for the update (chap 3) earlier, allily506...pls update soon thanks )
lstconfused chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
wow...found myself smiling the whole time i was reading this. couldnt wait for more allily506 D
lstconfused chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
i agree with elizabeth, its been like 3 years since you wrote chap 2 ;) any updates? pls...dying to see how this will end D
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
Okay, you haven't updated in forever, but if I say this is honestly the best Lilly fic I've ever read any chance you'll do more of this?

Seriously, aside from a little bit of sentence structure stuff, who lares about that except high school English teachers anyway, this is great! A really original idea, and there definately need to be more Lilly fics out there. Please, please, please finish this!
Helen Pattskyn chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
SO much better than what the writers of the show did with Kyle and Lily. I would love to see what happens next... although I'm a sap for a happy ending ;)
CharmedAli chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
plz do more i really like it
JTBJAB chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
Here is another review...update your story...pretty please!
CarbyHearter chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
please go on- don't stop at two
tear of the sun girl chapter 2 . 8/21/2003
Hi I wish you would write more and soon I love K/L stories and this one is great so please write more soon I mean as soon as possible I am going crazy waiting for more.
Jasmin chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
Great beginning, I've been waiting for a K/L story and your's is wonderful. Keep it up!
Laura B chapter 2 . 7/27/2003
Its good so far, not enough to give a really good constructive post. Just one thing, if you limit your summary/rating/title/spoiler alert to the first page you can get more onto one page. the longer the pages the better.