Reviews for Time is a Healer
HeyRae chapter 2 . 6/6
I'm confused as to why Hermione's robes had to be thrown away. Doesn't Dumbledoor know the scourgify charm?
bart.grudzinski chapter 22 . 12/22/2016
realy enjoyed the story keep up the good work
Prince Pondincherry chapter 18 . 9/14/2016
Did Sirius just reveal his Animagus form to Lily inadvertently?
Oh, huh. Revelations all around.
How could Lily have figured out what Moony stood for if she didn't know what Lupin turned into? I guess she must be mistaken.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
I wonder who has the Map.
The healing thing is non-canon, which surprised me since you seemed to be following canon otherwise, but it does make sense and this IS fan fiction, so eh, whatever.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 11 . 9/14/2016
Oh, come on, how many books have they looked at, and OF COURSE, that ONE page is going to end up being important!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
Groll is taking a frankly ridiculous number of points from Gryffindor. Showing her as harsher than Snape is all well and good, but this is absurd. 50 points from Gryffindor was a huge deal in the Philosopher's Stone, and that doesn't fit with how many points you're having Groll take here. Gryffindor probably hovers around 0 points in this universe.
The corrupted Patronus is a very interesting concept.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
Hmm. Is this a story with an actual Grim, not just the imaginary one in Prisoner of Azkaban? And it's also somehow a time monster, and it gets stronger when you refuse to accept you're supposed to be in your own time, or something like that? Interesting.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 7 . 9/14/2016
Wow, James is actually going through with this "getting banned from Quidditch" thing just on the off chance that it makes Lily more sympathetic to him? Or wait, it's from the detentions, never mind.
Wow, James and Sirius are surprisingly blase about James's son possibly dying of blood loss. At least James seems to care a bit at the end.
omh666 chapter 22 . 5/27/2016
Very nice, and I'm quite glad I found this after it was already finished if it did indeed take over ten years to complete. Thank you for the excellent read.
omh666 chapter 16 . 5/22/2016
Damn... Just, damn. Still more chapters to go, and such an excellent story already. My deepest thanks once more for such an awesome read.
omh666 chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
Ahahahaha! Well done! Absolutely beautiful. Love the meeting between father and son.
omh666 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
This is actually... pretty interesting. I had my doubts, but already I'm interested enough to continue. I normally give a fic 3 chapters to hook me. Impressive work and thank you for what is sure to be a fantastic read.
harryislife chapter 22 . 6/25/2015
Interesting, the idea of Harry having to confront his past was very original, but made a lot of sense.
Imaginer.012 chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
THE BEATLES! I have to say, The Beatles honestly made my day. I'm obsessed with them and have been taught about them since before I was born. Love them!
Yuki Suou chapter 22 . 5/18/2014
Are you JKR in disguise? *looks suspicious* Because this story is so BLOODY mindblowing that, well, that I am rendered speechless :)