Reviews for Time is a Healer
Imaginer.012 chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
THE BEATLES! I have to say, The Beatles honestly made my day. I'm obsessed with them and have been taught about them since before I was born. Love them!
Yuki Suou chapter 22 . 5/18/2014
Are you JKR in disguise? *looks suspicious* Because this story is so BLOODY mindblowing that, well, that I am rendered speechless :)
Guest chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
Good thing I glanced at the end because the summary concerned me. Saved me the trouble of reading this. Seriously, you AN says you know the story makes no sense because another story that you will likely never write will explain this. Seems kind of pointless then for anyone to bother reading this.
Meghan chapter 22 . 2/14/2014
You are brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
HP expert chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
Nice story
Kinda weird with the past thing
Btw the Latin saying is incorrect
You have included two forms of the word time-
It should only be tempus hic medicor
P chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Is this slash? Please specify if it is or isn't. I hate reading 2-3 chapters and finding out later it's slash.
hummingpetal chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
Bravo!
meagancullen chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
Ok I have to say so far this story has been good. However ,though I know you have finished the story, I feel like ch. 15 needs to be rewritten. I'm trying to make this about race but referring to the death eaters in every sentence as "black bastards" not only sounds a but racist but also show no imagination. Expand your vocabulary please. I'm trying really hard to ignore the repetitiveness. But something like that can cause a reader to lose interest in the story. Not trying to be mean just offering some advice. I haven't finished the story but so far it's been good and I'm sure the rest will be as well.
But-First-Let-Me-Fangirl chapter 22 . 4/14/2013
Wow great close to the story.
But-First-Let-Me-Fangirl chapter 21 . 4/10/2013
Okay wow. Just wow.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
i am trying so hard not to wake my parents now this was absolutley halarious
DemiGoddess2012 chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
Cmon! You havent updated in five years! This is well written (despite the fact that it's VOLDEMORT, not Voldermort) and it would only take a few more chapters until the end! Please update? Just for a feeling of closure? Just for that?
zha'aiacole chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
Oh No I just finished reading all that was posted and it Isn't Finished! Are you planning on completing this story? Would you Please post more Soon?! I would really like to finish reading it! Anyway it is a great story and thanks for posting it!
Steph chapter 14 . 7/19/2011
Hey, really good chapter and story so far. Please continue I want to find out how Professor McGonagall will react. Please continue. :P
TheMeddlingArtist chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
Wow! Amazing! Stupendous! Gratifying! And...uh... REALLY REALLY GOOD!:) pLEASE UPDATE SOON