Reviews for Broken Glass and Loving Hearts
SerenShadow chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
LUV it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! I will die of heartbreak if I dont get to see this story completed! Besides we need more Tris and Keth romance fics! ;)
ban'yamuwoezu chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
hi hi cool story dont know if you are still working on the story but you do know chime is a she not a he you might have mest up bup just in case. ja ne
Cadoodles chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
VERY good story. Though I myself like the long drawn out story until the two finally get together, you handle your stories quick-pace really well. OMG I LOVE Glaki. You did a very good job of portraying Glaki (you made me giggle, that doesn't happen too often...well like never.) Anyway, keep writing! I hope you get time to read my story (if you want to that is) and review (it's not tris/keth, but my other favorite pairing: briar/evvy). Once I get done with that story, I plan to do a tris/keth fic. thanks for the good fic!-Jack
NarwhalGirl chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
So, WHEN are you going to update! This is a really good story, but you stopped!
NarwhalGirl chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
So, WHEN are you going to update! This is a really good story, but you stopped!
Juls chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
Have you forgotten entirely that Keth is Tris's STUDENT? I think romance between them is a great idea, but that can't be the only dimension of their relationship. And really didn't get to see Keth's affection for Tris or vice versa develop at all. I mean within the first few paragraphs, Keth was saying Tris was beautiful and so forth. However, keep on. We need more T/K stories. You are a pioneer!
Legofiance chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
come on! please update! i love keth/tris stories! please please please update...i think u should have them acutually kiss soon..i mean they're sleeping in the same bed but u havn't said he kissed her on the lips yet..i dunno just kinda seems out of order to me...PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
i am.spoon chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
i love tris/keth pairing, only thing is hardly anyone writes them. I myself have tried to write one, and i've found its very hard to write a T/K without making keth seem out of character. I did love your story tho btw :)
athenaofthehunt chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
Wow this T/K this is unique, i'm sick of B/T, B/S, keep writing, lots!
Athena chapter 3 . 2/2/2004
AW! Nuff said!
legofiance chapter 3 . 1/3/2004
aww! very cute! this is a great story! and there need to be more tris/keth fics out there! it's such a cute couple! just a tip for future stories: i thought the story had good ideas but they were kinda disconnected, like you were like "where did that come from?" but other than that the story was very good!
Venus Smurf chapter 3 . 10/16/2003
Very nicely written. I was certainly overjoyed to find a Tris/Keth pairing, and I hope you continue to work with them. Lemme know next time you update, please!
Mage Gurl 05 chapter 3 . 7/26/2003
I really like it so far but if you want to make things *really* interesting you should throw Briar in their.
Storm Mage chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
I'm a die hard T/B but T/K is good too. Although I must admit that I've read the CoM series a ton of times and Tris is NOT seasick... Remember she sailed with Niko in Sandry's book? She was having fun playing with the lightning while the waves were tossing around the boat.
Deirdre of the Grey Kingdom chapter 3 . 7/15/2003
Hi, that’s pretty cool. It goes a little fast though, like if it were a few months later at the most and more spaced out between other dilemmas, then you’d have an awards winning fic! (Not trying to insult you!) I been thinking Tris could have something with Keth since I found out she got an older student, as opposed to the younger whining little kids like Pasco and Evey. N E way, update soon, cause I wanna know whats gunna happen!

Deirdre of the Grey Kingdom