Reviews for We Do Not Accept
Clark959 chapter 1 . 1/12
Elegant solution. Nicely done.
teedub chapter 1 . 10/15/2023
I'm a fan of characters shutting down marriage laws or side stepping them in some manner. I enjoyed this take on it.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/28/2023
Love it!
suziq968 chapter 1 . 7/18/2023
Lovely, simp!e and effective.
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 7/12/2023
Brilliant.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 7/9/2023
*snicker* Oh, that last line is laughable, love falls where it will, not where others would have it fall. There will undoubtedly be a lot of surprised purebloods as matters sort themselves out.
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 7/4/2023
Interesting, although I'd have thought Harry's class (the Class of 1998), or Ginny's (class of 1999) would have been the ones to Spearhead this. I guess it doesn't matter WHO did it though as Katie and Cho's year (class of 1997), George & Fred's class, etc, are all in danger.
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 7/2/2023
Love it and wish it was longer
Selenity84 chapter 1 . 6/26/2023
Brilliant response to the marriage law lol.
cameron1812 chapter 1 . 6/6/2023
A personal favorite of mine
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 6/1/2023
LOL I love it!
AliceTobor chapter 1 . 5/30/2023
The other solution is to SLAUGHTER all the fools who support insanity like this.

Or SHATTER the statute of secrecy, letting muggles kill the fools.

Any problem CAUSED by people can be solved by REMOVING people.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2023
This is a clever solution to the hated Marriage Law fanfics. This and mass immigration, armed revolt, and probably a few other solutions I’m not smart enough to figure out.
Lauren Von Strucker chapter 1 . 5/10/2023
This is pure brilliance. I love the idea of all four houses being banned together in this manner and glad the newspaper guy cooperated. If the students hadn’t done the vow thing, I suspect the ministry would have severely punished the first ‘couple’ who dared defied this new law and made an example of them to force compliance by fear. This was a perfect response to prevent that.

I know it says complete, but I am following anyway in hopes that you do an epilogue chapter.
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/10/2023
You meant "Barnabus Guffe, chief editor and manager of The Daily Prophet, was initially", "vial of pensieve fluid", "his curiosity was piqued", "You left it to us, teenagers, to fight him", "full print run", "unheard of cooperation" and "Didn't they understand that sacrifices had to be made to protect the continuation of magical society?.
Well thought out, whoever it was that figured out the Hogwarts students could make this vow and therefore have to disobey the law the Wizengamot made.