Reviews for Morning Light
kkid chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Oh dang, well THAT was beautiful.. Really, really beautiful. I loved it. Thank you.
Nana chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
GAK! I almost ran out of air! *breaths now that I'm in the Review room* Oh-kay... kinda sweet and not bad for your fist shonen-ai fic!
Rouxinol chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Kinda cute and fluffy but not overly so although Seph's last line made me gag.

For the love of god make him say something else!

also, the grammarnazi in me makes me point out that it should be "not AS long, as I have you" not.

other than that, I enjoyed it.
forthewin7619 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
nyah! I hate fluff but this was so good! We'll kinda ignore that this is one of my favorite pairings, done by someone who authors two of meh favortie stories but yea! Write more! is good! SxC forever!
Maccy chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
too short . good ...wait no excellent .please write some more but a bit longer plwease
BenevolentPharaoh chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Aiee... I'd leave a nice long review about how incredibly cute this is.. but it's almost 12:00, and I've got school tomorrow... _o; gomen nasai, Flame-san.. .; But anywho, this fic was super cute though short, it was fun reading it nice wording in your sentences too .
anywho, jaa!
~*Eternal_Darkness*~
olio chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
So sweet... *snif*
RikuNghts chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
That was soo adorable! I loved it! ::sniffles:: so cute!
Jade Rotaski Queen of the Damned chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Aw I think that so KWAI! It was so cute! You must write more stories like this! _
Succession of Witches chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Aw,I loved this.I wish I could find more fluff like this on . _

I dont think Sephy's COMPLETELY has a soft,squishie,compassionate heart somewhere...right?
htress chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Oh

Me like fluffy stuff!
Miss Ayanami chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Cute! ~.~

Sephy-chan is just so sweet! ~.~ So waffy, but every once in awhile you need something like this. ~.~

And it's very good, specially for your first shonen-ai fic. I wanna hug somethin now. ~.~
EmmyWemmyDee chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
NO! UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORY! I REFUSE TO READ ANYTHING TIL YOU UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORY! YOU'RE KEEPING ME WAITING ON PURPOSE! IT'S NOT RIGHT! AGH!