Reviews for A Life in the Balance
ElizabethV chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
Wonderful job! This story is a great crossover- you've really captured JD and all his daydreaming moments ) It was very funny and, even though the characters from Alias seemed a little off, the two series merged pretty well here.
serena chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
This is the best crossover fic ever. EVER.

I LOVE IT.

You've captured JD's voice so masterfully. Not to mention everyone else is so in character.
VegasButterfly chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
this story is great you should do a other crossover some how it is so funny i laughed so hard please write a other one :)
Long Live Nelly chapter 7 . 9/11/2006
OMG I LOVE THIS! It is SOO funny! Love the Jack and Dr Cox thing and the way you incorporated JD's weird thoughts. I wish their was more!
Neepster chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
Great story funny yet somehow fairly realistic

thanks
otahyoni chapter 7 . 7/14/2005
You just combined two of my absolute favorite shows! Two shows that I never would have thought to put together. And the result was giggle-licious! JD's daydreams and flashbacks were HYSTERICAL, and his narration was almost spot-on. You had everyone's voices down really well, 'specially Turk and Cox (LOVED his encounter with Jack-PRICE. LESS.). Elliot's neuroses were also perfect.

The only thing that kinda bothered me was Vaughn's completely out-of-character behavior in ch 6 (victory dance, etc.). However, it was adorable and funny, and therefore forgiven. LOVED that he was pretending to sleep, though. And he went back to being all serious in ch 7, so it's al good.

This was so much fun. I'm going to be giggling over it for days.
Christine chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
Dude! I haven't laughed that loud reading a story in so long. I was the specticle of the whole computer lab to add to it. But write on! This is hilarious. Good work. It is a side of Syd and Vaugh that is not shown in the show.
hannukka chapter 6 . 2/28/2005
Hey littlepinkstar!

I was just browsing through some stories I've downloaded on my computer ages ago and came across this absolutely marvellous piece. It's one of my favourite fanfics of all time and I'm not kidding! This is the second time ever I've posted a review and that should tell you something. ;) Hope to read new chapters from you soon. I enjoy reading all of your work but this is my all time favourite. Thanks for posting it! Made my day, again. Seriously, I'm laughing out loud and the smile stays on my face for the rest of the evening, I'm sure.

Thanks again. Bye!
alllieee chapter 6 . 10/3/2004
Amazing. You've got Scrubs nailed. It was like watching an episode! And Alias? My two favorite shows! You rock!
nattie700 chapter 6 . 12/25/2003
Hi littlepinkstar, I was wondering if you were going to finish this fic or not cos it's so funny aand Alias and Scrubs are two of my favourite shows, so are you going forward with it or has inspiration left you?
Awaiting your reply,
from nattie
sarah chapter 6 . 11/23/2003
your story was awesome! and you write jd and all the scrubs characters so well! are you thinking about continuing? i think you should cause it's great :)
snowangel chapter 6 . 7/20/2003
omg this story is hilarious, i love it! The flashbacks are soo funny, i love your writing style. Can't wait for more! Please update soon!
Ilovemypenguin chapter 6 . 7/17/2003
I love this story. Can't wait for more.
UConn Fan chapter 6 . 7/17/2003
This wasn't the best characterization of Vaughn & Syd, but it was a very cute story! lol, I was laughing my butt off at some parts! I love Scrubs & it's an unusual mix but you managed to pull off a pretty funny story! Thanks for sharing!
jessica chapter 6 . 7/17/2003
this is laugh out loud funny. I love it. It helps me forget about the finale.