Reviews for Place of Our Legacy Codex
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2023
Greate codex entry you created and a very good story.
Im just curiose if you deliberetly weakend the sublightengines of
the bc-304, because in stargate canon the bc-303 reached 177 000 kilometers per second (over 1/2 the speed of Light) and the bc-304 should be more advanced. But if you would use these numbers the bc-304 could easily outrunn a projectile fired by a dreadnaught of Mass Effect since its speed is 1,3% the speed of light (auround 4 000 km per second) so it would make sence to slow them down a bit. Intresting to know is that the fastest sublight speed in stargate, a rediciulose amount of 99,9% speed of light, was achieved by the lantean ship "Tria". Thats essentialy the potential that the Stargate sublight engines have.

But back to the point its a very informative codex. I think it also makes sense that only so few survived the Ori attack, after all they definitvely tried to stop SGC from evacuading. Great work.
black1988 chapter 1 . 5/14/2023
Atlantis shield can be powered by Naquadah reactors and solar panels as seen in "The Last Man", but we don't know if whole Atlantis was covered or only a small section.

The lack of Naquadah in the Mass effect universe might be a problem but so far they only searched in the Milky way galaxy... maybe it exists in another galaxy?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2023
Not to be a pain but you forgot the Asgard computer core
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2023
Thanks
Fyr RedNight chapter 3 . 5/9/2023
Brillant work on this Codex.

I feel like you did good in the formating of the data, it feels like a nice successor from the canon Codex.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2023
Does Naqueda and Trinium exist in the ME universe?
Shame that they weren’t able to bring any Pegasus Stargates & dhd’s (just doesn’t seem like a Stargate story when there is only a SINGLE STARGATE in the whole universe) or the Traveler Fleet (assuming they had even met them yet) as they were the ones that Ronin got his particle pistol from!
Speaking of which, did the Ancients (or at least the same group that let that one Ancient who made the cure for the Prior Plague) give McKay the inspiration for the Alternate Reality Drive?
Also, did they recover any remaining Ancient Drones from the Outpost on Earth before they evacuated, as it would be a HUGE boost to Atlantis’ own drone arsenal!?
Will we get to see Janus’ secret lab get discovered soon, as that would have all sorts of technological goodies in it (I also want to see how the Quarians would react to a solid wall being made NON-SOLID)!?
Starfigter chapter 1 . 5/8/2023
Wow that's way too few people to be believable! Give them at least a few thousand people because those low numbers are just ridiculous and way below sustainable!
OSR fanatic chapter 1 . 5/7/2023
You would think Atlantis would have a ZPM factory somewhere to house, recharge, and make/grow more? (yes I am writing this before I read the actual story)
Astravega chapter 1 . 5/7/2023
I've only gotten to the population and reading the number of civilians it feels beyond low and a wasted opportunity. Cheyenne Mountain is on the outskirts of Colorado Springs that has a population just 16k shy of half a million as of 2021. And given the circumstances I feel that at least 10k civilians could have been saved. That is of course just my opinion but you might wanna give it some serious thought and retcon when u reach the natural conclusion that less then 1k civilians saved is a very low number. The gate on Icarus was open for 6 minutes and they evacuated 80 personnel and a load of gear and that was after they twiddled their thumbs for at least a minute. Here they had hours of advanced warning.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2023
Did the doctor who eventually replaced Becket in the canon TV show not make it onto the city before they left their home universe?