Reviews for Sacrifice
Kaitlin chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Amazing! I'm almost crying! Please write more!
WhiteMoonFlower chapter 7 . 8/27/2005
Ok it's probably been a while since you wrote this but i just recently found this site and you need to finish this please..it's great.. i love the fact that Emma kicked Gabriel's ass and her powers finally came into line...please post soon.
baby12 chapter 7 . 6/11/2005
wow loved the story i love it when emma kick some ass hope you update soon
aniki19 chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
hey hi!hope i'm not too late to drop this review...i must say tt this story was fantastic! i love it!

..for a guy...i think ur pretty romantic! r u like one of those dying breeds of gentlemen or wat huh?lol(hm or r u *god forbid* gay? no offense but if u r...there goes my chance...hahaha)

anyway...excellent job with this plot ...though..i don't think u have to continue, e story is perfect just e way it is. more storys to come,yeah?
eli1283 chapter 7 . 7/28/2003
This can't be the end! Write a little bit of romance for jesse and emma. You have a great story I will keep reading! Update SOON!
Merylz chapter 7 . 7/27/2003
Okay, I don't like the thing that Jesse is interupting Emma with her powers, she has to do it herself!

But hey, you way is also good! I wan't to read the next chapter, and fast PLEASE!
Lgbabyblu chapter 7 . 7/26/2003
Continue, continue, continue! I wann read bout their recovery! And wut about Brennan, cuz u said he loved Emma as well! Doesn't seem like it should end, cuz it's really good!
Emma453 chapter 7 . 7/26/2003
wow tear-tear wat a great chpt plz continue it cuz this is not like a real ending cuz emma still gots to wake up but omg this was a great great great chpt i mean wow plz update the next chpt i cant wait
brigitta1 chapter 6 . 7/26/2003
EH! I will check every minute I really will do that!

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!

DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING HERE!

please?
Emma453 chapter 6 . 7/26/2003
oo dear oo dear oo dear plz help them wow this was a great chpt and i mean great great great i so cant wait for the next chpt hurry up and post it cuz i dont think i can hold the suspense u r doin an excellent job keep on going
ShadowFox20 chapter 6 . 7/26/2003
girl, u like HAVE to keep writing! please please please! u r such a good writer. come i no u want to write write write!

PLEASE!
Alana Xavier1 chapter 6 . 7/25/2003
WooHoo this is so good Keep It Up please
Lgbabyblu chapter 6 . 7/25/2003
That was a so awesome story! Please write more! ! it's so original! I luv it to death. that I gotta add it to my favs!
freckles0707 chapter 6 . 7/25/2003
I love chapter 5 and 6. They are such good chapters :) I like the twist you put on your story; very, very unique. I don't think I've read a story with the same situation that Emma's going through. It's nice to read something new! Post more soon...
iamanonymousiam chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
Wow! is Gabriel attacking Emma through her mind or is her power too big for her body to handle? Whats happening?