Reviews for Another Sunday Dinner at Wayne Manor
Ashen Author chapter 3 . 6/14
You know, I side with Diana here. Not completely, but this SHOULD be the type of thing Green Lanterns are SUPPOSED to get involved in, though I admit the DCAU's Green Lantern Corps isn't fleshed out or explained all that well. (I think this is the DCAU, with John Stewart and WonderBats? If not, then this should DEFINITELY be something the Lantern Corps could intervene in, though.)

Either GL was forbidden by the Guardians of Oa from interfering - in which case he could use whatever reason the Guardians gave to explain this, and Batman could mention why the Inter-stellar police aren't getting involved in the mass unlawful invasion - or he'd have the freedom to take any volunteers of a humanitarian aid mission, leaving behind people who don't want to go as guards for Earth.

The fact that Batman is blowing up about them continuing this argument (not to mention disregarding the question of danger for Earth IF a known hostile alien government gets a foothold on planet close enough to Earth that the JL would discuss intervening,) is not a good sign of his emotional maturity, though. I hope that was intentional on your part, because him dumping CHA and not being as stable as he seems is a pretty reliable flaw on Batman's in my opinion.

I wish Wonder Woman had fought him a bit more, and I really wish he'd acknowledged her points...

...but overall this chapter was a good display of them fighting about things before putting it aside.

I like this story.
CVSPRbatman chapter 6 . 11/9/2019
Sheesh, this fic three years younger than me. Nice work. It would have been great if we have comics like this.
CVSPRbatman chapter 4 . 11/8/2019
Lol Alfred almost made Bruce embarrass.
CVSPRbatman chapter 3 . 11/8/2019
Nice chapter. But if u asked bout their argument. I have to agree with Bruce, cause even Diana know what she will do when Themyscira is in danger.
CVSPRbatman chapter 2 . 11/8/2019
Sometimes I'm feel happy bout not reading comics. Now it's one of the time.
CVSPRbatman chapter 1 . 11/8/2019
Lol That's why I love Batsy , nice work.
goldenhue chapter 6 . 4/24/2019
Loved it! Your Diana voice is perfect and your Bruce is very much 'in character'. If only DC would grow some balls and allowed for that pairing instead of that cringey New 52...
Empspesy chapter 6 . 4/1/2016
Your author's ramblings were great, just like the story. I like how you kept Bruce and Diana in character, too, not too OOC. Awesome!
Ni Castle chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Loved every chapter!
The reaction of Batclan was really fun
Sylvia1 chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
I've got to say that I read both the original story and the sequel this morning, and I absolutely loved it! I've been following the JLA series on TV pretty regularly so I really liked the idea of a Batman/Wonder Woman fic. The best part was that you characterized them so well! My favorite scenes had to be where Batman was having to deal with Barbara and Diana at the same time. Haha! Poor guy! I also loved the scene with the whole Batclan getting together.

To be honest I've been out of the comic-verse for a few years now, but since TDK came out I've been getting my feet wet in the fandom/comics again. When a friend of mine (Thundera Tiger) recommended one of your fics (The Ring) I had to go check it out! Your dialogue in your stories flows so well and your characters really feel as if they come alive through your style. Thanks so much for sharing this fic with us! And for feeding my Batman cravings. P

Lena
Protector of Canon2 chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
It is a bit impractical; most of horsebackriding is done with the legs.

Still, I like the chapter and the story, and many comicbook characters regularly do things which are impossible, so I think I can forgive you ;)
GoldenRat chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
this fic turned out really well & pretty believable.
Icha chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Just LOVE the way you portray our duo! And the girls talk between Diana and Barbara - touche. Very deep and a-matter-of-fact. I also love Oracle, so learning that she and Nightwing (also my fav character) is a nice breeze to add to Bruce-Diana.

Really. You should write more. Love your 'Diana as the first person' style in writing. She;s just making it witty and funny.
Z33 chapter 6 . 10/23/2004
This is absolutely one of my favorite stories on the site! You are an awsome writer and deserve every good review you get. I know I'll be reading more of your stories - as soon as I get some sleep! (I stayed up late to read this one - I had to finish it, I was hooked!)
s3lina ky1e chapter 6 . 4/27/2004
this story was great i would definetly be interested in more chapters! please write more
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »